Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jim Donnan gives his picks for SEC schools

Started by Hoggie17, November 18, 2017, 07:31:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

Another vote for the Gus Bus......Well, there are a few people here who certainly won't like that article......
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Hoggie17

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 18, 2017, 07:41:31 am
Another vote for the Gus Bus......Well, there are a few people here who certainly won't like that article......
I have given this a lot of thought over the last 2 weeks. I had Gus and Norvell as 1 and 2 of quality coaches that we can get. This morning I have decided which one would be best.  My choice is Gus, he has the most experience, he has won at every stop and has an average wins of 8.5 a year. Norvell just does not have the experience in a major conference. 

Rzback

Quote from: Hoggie17 on November 18, 2017, 07:55:07 am
I have given this a lot of thought over the last 2 weeks. I had Gus and Norvell as 1 and 2 of quality coaches that we can get. This morning I have decided which one would be best.  My choice is Gus, he has the most experience, he has won at every stop and has an average wins of 8.5 a year. Norvell just does not have the experience in a major conference. 
Ditto
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

rhames

First this is a recommendation on who schools should hire, not predictions
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Paul

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: Hoggie17 on November 18, 2017, 07:55:07 am

Yep.  Agree.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

The Hawg Marshal

With the exception of Gus(possibly) I don't see any of his recommendations taking place.

Hawg Life

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 18, 2017, 08:59:27 am
With the exception of Gus(possibly) I don't see any of his recommendations taking place.

Gus ain't happening either.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: Hawg Life on November 18, 2017, 11:08:17 am
Gus ain't happening either.
I hope you're right, but I'm not ready to say that definitively.

jbcarol

SEC Country Vols‏Verified account @SECCountryVols
Nov 17

Former UGA coach Jim Donnan says Tennessee should hire Bobby Petrino http://sec.news/2zN35NG   #VFL

Would also like to handle his retirement account and finances
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net