Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Darious Hall

Started by JonClaudeVanHam, November 17, 2017, 10:55:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JonClaudeVanHam

Gafford is a star right now, but Hall is extremely impressive to me. Usually freshmen come in with some offensive ability earning them sparing minutes while their defense must play catch up. Hall, however, rarely seems lost on defense, and generally seems to make one defensive play each game that is just impressive for a freshman (tonight he simply took the ball from a veteran guard). Likewise, he has a nose for rebounds and isn't afraid of getting physical.

When his offensive game - jumpshots, ballhandling, etc - catches up, he is going to be a huge part of this team.
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." - Nietzsche

bokid12

I love the Mets avatar, and I agree with you.  He has made some terrible passes, and some dumb fouls, but he's been impressive.  He was talking too much to #20 tonight, but I like his intensity, and I'm not sure who has the biggest vertical on the team, but he is long and can jump.  He's going to be a great player.

KlubhouseKonnected

I loved seeing Gabe set up perfectly and take that charge too. Heady play for a frosh.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on November 17, 2017, 11:57:47 pm
I loved seeing Gabe set up perfectly and take that charge too. Heady play for a frosh.

Gabe could really start to make an impact next year, especially on defense.
Hogs up! Covid down!