Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

34 year old Mayor's POV

Started by Sigepgator702, September 20, 2017, 09:10:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bvillepig

I loved my time at Henderson State and the old minuteman hamburger joint. Wish I had done the float but spent to much time on Degray.  Welcome and hope to hear more from you.

jmb1973

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on September 20, 2017, 09:27:41 pm
Can you give me a recap? He said he typed it on his phone but don't know if I believe him. They haven't made a phone yet with that much Memory.

Emotionally unstable, alcoholic mayor from small town of questionable traffic enforcement policies loves Nutt and Petrino, but is unsure of Bret.

/recap.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: 311Hog on September 22, 2017, 10:23:36 am
lol i had no idea there were other Bowen's in the world.  I am honestly not sure the Fayetteville and El Dorado ones are related to the Caddo Valley one but they could be (closed along time ago).

(btw wasn't problem with the owner) the building was filthy, food was terrible, and it was insanely hard to clean up being that it had wall to wall carpet and was a buffet.  It wasn't worst job i ever had but definitely the shortest =)

At one time they had several. I worked at the two I mentioned and at the time there were others in Conway, Little Rock and Harrison as well as Caddo.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: prattville pig on September 21, 2017, 02:44:29 am
Where is the mayor of Caddo Gap?

Rumor is he's planning on running for Mayor of Hopper in November then plans to annex Black Springs

You didn't hear it from me though

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Wildhog on September 20, 2017, 09:32:29 pm
And you thought politics was rough.

This is why politics is rough. Preachers and politicians have to be "Better" than everyone else, or else we pick them apart.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

sickboy

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on October 18, 2017, 10:00:13 pm
This is why politics is rough. Preachers and politicians have to be "Better" than everyone else, or else we pick them apart.

Meh. The Catholic Church has been molesting boys for centuries and Donald Trump proves there is no social standard low enough to which a sitting president will be held to in such a way that means anything substantive.

In other words, the preachers are still gonna preach and the presidents are still gonna preside, no matter how much we pick them apart.

lumphog

Quote from: vandybuff on September 20, 2017, 09:26:28 pm
I am sorry if I offended you .... I sincerely hope this works out for you.  But remember, football is just entertainment and nothing more. 
THIS..... is what's wrong with America. The TIMES we live in. I miss the world I grew up in.... God, Family, Razorbacks

elksnort

Quote from: factchecker on September 20, 2017, 09:14:55 pm
Mayor or not, it's hard to take anyone serious when they don't know how to spell somebody's name.
it is seriously and who gives a crap about spelling half the time