Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leave the SEC SEC NOW

Started by johnnytkb, October 28, 2017, 01:44:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnytkb

How many bad calls have went against us through the years?

Time to leave the SEC SEC

damgoodestuffyhog

ShadowHawg

You don't remember the SWC then. We got jobbed there regularly.

Rocket23

That was a fumble recovered by UM plain and simple.  It would have been reverse you'd be going nuts if that call was overturned.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Karma on October 28, 2017, 01:47:18 pm

Maybe we should try sun Belt.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

AirWarren

Quote from: Rocket23 on October 28, 2017, 01:47:58 pm
That was a fumble recovered by UM plain and simple.  It would have been reverse you'd be going nuts if that call was overturned.

Cole and his stupid flip passes when he is in trouble. So annoying.

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: johnnytkb on October 28, 2017, 01:44:52 pm

nonsemse

forrest city joe

Quote from: johnnytkb on October 28, 2017, 01:44:52 pm

The problem this year or this game is not the refs.and i am one that has been screaming about the refs for years. not this year, Arkansas football is just pitiful.and it starts with the head coach.

Rocket23

Cole carries the ball loosely.  The OM player knocked out from behind.

Dark Helmet Hog

kid squealer

I have read this board for years and obviously not joined in the conversation.  It seems that the same topics repeat themselves over and over again.  Particularly regarding the conference, is there any sufficient evidence that would make anyone think that we will ever leave the SEC.  That would be reason to discuss this topic and not the frustrated fan who calls foul.
SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!

kodiakisland

Quote from: ShadowHawg on October 28, 2017, 01:46:20 pm
It was the right call.

No. In real time it was not. Just because you slow it down and pause it at one instance doesn't make it a possession.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

damgoodestuffyhog

I am very much in favor of us remaining in the SEC, it sucks that we are usually an also ran, but up to this point the conference has been the undisputed king of college football. We have a 70,000+ stadium, amazing facilities, National tv almost every game, and it ain't because we are winning so many games...

Rocket23

That response makes no sense.  I guess it was because replay confirmed it.  The official blew his whistle and moved to mark the spot as soon as it happened.

kid squealer

Quote from: damgoodestuffyhog on October 28, 2017, 01:56:06 pm
I am very much in favor of us remaining in the SEC, it sucks that we are usually an also ran, but up to this point the conference has been the undisputed king of college football. We have a 70,000+ stadium, amazing facilities, National tv almost every game, and it ain't because we are winning so many games...
agreed

Hogsolo

The game looks a little too big for Cole to me.   Either that or he is a very inaccurate passer.

He is a competitor though.   Since the season sucks anyway, I wish Ty Story would get a chance.

kid squealer

Quote from: IAMHogholio on October 28, 2017, 02:00:37 pm
The game looks a little too big for Cole to me.   Either that or he is a very inaccurate passer.

He is a competitor though.   Since the season sucks anyway, I wish Ty Story would get a chance.
The season seems to be lost so why not give the kid a chance.

rickm1976

Quote from: Karma on October 28, 2017, 01:47:18 pm

What has happened to us since we joined the SEC pales in comparison to what we endured in the SWC.

jbcarol

I'd like to see "SEC NOW" leave the SEC, now.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Birminghog

Quote from: rickm1976 on October 28, 2017, 02:31:10 pm
What has happened to us since we joined the SEC pales in comparison to what we endured in the SWC.

Right. 8 Texas teams and us. We always got a fair draw.  :-\

Our experience in SEC is far superior to what it was in SWC.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Piggfoot

Quote from: kodiakisland on October 28, 2017, 01:54:17 pm
No. In real time it was not. Just because you slow it down and pause it at one instance doesn't make it a possession.
I agree whole heartedly. In real time it was not a possession. A person can be fooled looking at slow mo. He never tucked the ball even though he had his hand around it for a moment.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.