Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What is your favorite SEC East team to play?

Started by Ben, October 05, 2017, 12:15:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

What is the SEC East team do you like playing the most? Or prefer to play more often?
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

jcbville

October 05, 2017, 12:22:01 pm #1 Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 03:27:59 pm by jcbville
Tenn

GunnerHawg70

Hogdomer

Snouty

Vanderbilt.  It's an easy drive from Little Rock on I-40.  There's lots to do in Nashville.  Usually no trouble getting tickets.  Most often it's a win for Arkansas.

HardCore

Georgia!  Partied like hell with some Dawg Fans.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

PorkRinds

bphi11ips

No fruit sucks like the big orange of Tennessee.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

PORKULATOR

Tenner(live here, an hour and 40 minutes away)
Jawjah... Hang out with mostly Dawg fans here in Chatty.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

NoogaHog

UGA, Tenn, Vandy in that order.

All of those schools are an easy drive from where I live, all about 2.5 hours or less. Some of my wife's family are Dawg Alums, so it's nice to give them grief back and forth.

I thought we had developed a nice quasi-rivalry with UT when we played them every year, very competitive games for the most part.

My brother now lives in the Nashville area, so it would be nice to go to the games with him.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

NoogaHog

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 05, 2017, 02:50:49 pm
Tenner(live here, an hour and 40 minutes away)
Jawjah... Hang out with mostly Dawg fans here in Chatty.

Ah, a fellow Chattown hawg!

tolerati

"Show me a quarterback who isn't cocky, and I'll show you a quarterback who isn't worth a damn." - Darrell Royal

davehog

Andrew Hogfan

WPS!!!

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

I wanna win so rotate it around to the worst East team every year.  No favs other than be bad.

PorkRinds

NoogaHog

Quote from: 12247 on October 05, 2017, 04:49:04 pm
I wanna win so rotate it around to the worst East team every year.  No favs other than be bad.

We have already been losing to Mizzou. I don't know how to help you, man.