Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tim Horton

Started by Rudy Baylor, November 08, 2017, 06:45:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Rudy Baylor

Mr. Porkleone

November 08, 2017, 06:56:10 pm #1 Last Edit: November 09, 2017, 07:05:47 pm by Mr. Porkleone
Let's don't and say we did.

What a disaster that would be.

apcapri

TIm Horton....that's a funny way to spell Mike Norvell.

Hawginj

Quote from: apcapri on November 08, 2017, 06:59:02 pm
TIm Horton....that's a funny way to spell Mike Norvell.
Dilly Dilly!

Rudy Baylor

Troll??

Tim is an Arkansas icon

Troll? Really? Lol

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Matt Burks

That would be an epic fail. I'm sure recruiting would skyrocket to the top 10! (Sarcasm off)

Rudy Baylor

Interesting the Norvell comparison...

Norvell from UCA?

15 years earlier...

Horton from Arkansas who's dad was from Arkansas and who's dad was also the greatest coach in UCA history

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Matt Burks on November 08, 2017, 07:05:37 pm
That would be an epic fail. I'm sure recruiting would skyrocket to the top 10! (Sarcasm off)

"Epic fail"?

Looks like we've got a bleacher report reader over here!!

Do you want to quote Eric Bolin while you're at it there Cromwell?

Matt Burks

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 08, 2017, 07:11:54 pm
"Epic fail"?

Looks like we've got a bleacher report reader over here!!

Do you want to quote Eric Bolin while you're at it there Cromwell?

Tell me exactly, in detail, why Tim Horton would be a good head coach for the Hogs.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Starting threads like this should be a banable offense.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Boardon Hamsay

He does have Arkansas ties. He would be the choice of some GOBN folk that would probably like to reestablish some "pull" on the hill.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Tusks

You know I think having Tim on the staff would be great, he just hasn't done enough to be head hog. 

Take the Samford job, win some and then it's a go.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

thebignasty

Quote from: Matt Burks on November 08, 2017, 07:15:42 pm
Tell me exactly, in detail, why Tim Horton would be a good head coach for the Hogs.

Gives em' the money to go after big time coordinators

We'll get every Arkansas kid who's any good
Quote from: IronHog on March 22, 2016, 02:08:54 pm
They shoot family in Bama
But they win
Quote from: nuttless hog on January 13, 2021, 04:03:02 pm
take me almost all day to get it up to ride it 5 minutes

HOGINTENNESSEE

DeltaHog66

Rudy Baylor

Do I have a deadline on this report?

Is there a bonus involved?

Matt Burks

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 08, 2017, 07:47:31 pm
Do I have a deadline on this report?

Is there a bonus involved?
This means there is no good reason. You failed the test.

Porked Tongue

It is possible he would come back as an assistant.

Boardon Hamsay

Arkansas ties, man. Getting the GOBN band back together, man. Tim Horton is the new Butch Davis, man. When folks that didn't have Arkansas ties don't pan out, we go back to those Arkansas ties.  At a high level, our wheel of strategy only has two options when you spin it: Get someone with no Arkansas ties or Get someone with Arkansas ties.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Matt Burks on November 08, 2017, 07:57:26 pm
This means there is no good reason. You failed the test.

k

mmkay...

k

PharmacistHog

I think it would be smart to get him back here as an assistant.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Springfield_MO_Razorback

The only way he comes back to the hill in the near future is if Gus is the new bus driver.

GoHogs1091

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 08, 2017, 07:06:44 pm
Interesting the Norvell comparison...

Norvell from UCA?

15 years earlier...

Horton from Arkansas who's dad was from Arkansas and who's dad was also the greatest coach in UCA history

That is starting to be in question.

Steve Campbell

2 National Championships as a collegiate Head Football Coach.

Campbell currently has UCA ranked #3 in the nation.

After the following link loads, scroll down to the lower portion of the page to view information that shows high-quality coaching.

http://www.ucasports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=642&mobile=skip

thebignasty

Quote from: GoHogs1091 on November 08, 2017, 09:35:36 pm
That is starting to be in question.

Steve Campbell

2 National Championships as a collegiate Head Football Coach.

Campbell currently has UCA ranked #3 in the nation.

After the following link loads, scroll down to the lower portion of the page to view information that shows high-quality coaching.

http://www.ucasports.com/coaches.aspx?rc=642&mobile=skip

poor man's clint conque
But they win

GoHogs1091

Quote from: thebignasty on November 08, 2017, 09:43:00 pm
poor man's clint conque

Campbell is 4-0 against Conque since he replaced Conque at UCA.

Kevin

Would you want a guy who has never been a head coach, if he was not from Arkansas

This is just dumb
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

onebadrubi

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on November 08, 2017, 07:16:45 pm
Starting threads like this should be a banable offense.

They are good for Hogville business

RazorPiggie

GuvHog

Quote from: Kevin on November 09, 2017, 05:47:29 am
Would you want a guy who has never been a head coach, if he was not from Arkansas??

Yes, I'd take Brent Venables as Hog HC in a heartbeat.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 08, 2017, 08:20:27 pm
Arkansas ties, man. Getting the GOBN band back together, man. Tim Horton is the new Butch Davis, man. When folks that didn't have Arkansas ties don't pan out, we go back to those Arkansas ties.  At a high level, our wheel of strategy only has two options when you spin it: Get someone with no Arkansas ties or Get someone with Arkansas ties.

It's either Tim Horton or Matt Campbell

I truly believe that's what most of the power brokers have said as well behind closed doors

thebignasty

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 09, 2017, 06:42:59 pm

I truly believe that's what most of the power brokers have said as well behind closed doors

Could do worse than Timmy with coordinator money.

Kinda like having Houston without the ego.
But they win

Mr. Porkleone

So a Power 5 school on the SEC is gonna hire a assistant that's never been more than a assistant to lead a multi million dollar business. He'd be fine as a assistant. Nothing more.

TrueBlue

Quote from: Porked Tongue on November 08, 2017, 08:00:14 pm
It is possible he would come back as an assistant.

Hmmmm. "One" thinks you are implying that we might be riding the Gus Bus soon.

Hawginj

Quote from: TrueBlue on November 09, 2017, 07:27:49 pm
Hmmmm. "One" thinks you are implying that we might be riding the Gus Bus soon.
If one thought one would know he could be part of the new coach's staff.....pst....its not Gus

greasy_corner

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 08, 2017, 06:45:01 pm
Let's get this done

You are obviously one of the multiple personalities on here.  No one is this dumb. 

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Hawginj on November 09, 2017, 07:53:11 pm
If one thought one would know he could be part of the new coach's staff.....pst....its not Gus

Nor is it Wear Schoonover. Just to be clear.

Rudy Baylor

Quote from: greasy_corner on November 09, 2017, 08:50:05 pm
You are obviously one of the multiple personalities on here.  No one is this dumb.

"multiple personalities"?

what does that even mean?

TrueBlue

Quote from: Hawginj on November 09, 2017, 07:53:11 pm

Pst....ok....who is the one you know?

(notOM)Rebel123

it won't be Tim.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

PharmacistHog

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 09, 2017, 09:23:38 pm
"multiple personalities"?

what does that even mean?

I think he's saying you are schizophrenic.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on November 08, 2017, 06:45:01 pm
Let's get this done
I agree! Tim Horton would make a great running backs position coach! Let's get this done!

Paul

I'd prefer Reggie Herring, Keith Burns or Joe Lee Dunn

jackflash

some names that are mention just crazy