Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pinion

Started by rzrbackramsfan, May 06, 2024, 08:52:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackramsfan

Is he locked in with ASU? I'd like to see him transfer to be on the bench at Arkansas

Coach Dal

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on May 06, 2024, 08:52:57 pmIs he locked in with ASU? I'd like to see him transfer to be on the bench at Arkansas

No transfer is really locked in where they commit out of the portal.  I personally don't see him leaving a situation where he'd be getting more minutes with ASU, possibly even starting.

JenksHawg

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on May 06, 2024, 08:52:57 pmIs he locked in with ASU? I'd like to see him transfer to be on the bench at Arkansas

The same bench he just sat on for two years with much worse players?? That's hilarious thinking Cal would want Pinion

codeHog

Our fans love every former player

donnie

You know this isn't twitter and you don't get paid five bucks for engagement baiting, right?

kingofdequeen

The offense would really flow well.

Kyback

Just because you sat on the bench for Muss does not mean that you would do so with another coach. Ask Jaxson Robinson. Cal would probably use Pinion in the way he used Shepherd.

bjeffersonhog

Quote from: donnie on May 06, 2024, 09:46:37 pmYou know this isn't twitter and you don't get paid five bucks for engagement baiting, right?

Maybe Lanny does  ::)