Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Men and Women's Indoor track

Started by JHicks3636, February 21, 2017, 03:02:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JHicks3636

Both the men and women will go into this weekend's SEC Indoor Track Championships ranked 2nd in the nation. Both teams moved up from 3rd last week. The men trail Florida by a close 9 points while the women are a more substantial 70 points behind Oregon. I'll try to post SEC results as the weekend progresses. Arkansas pole vaulter Lexi Weeks was this weeks National Female Division1 athlete of the week in track.

DEVIL DOG HOG

"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

DEVIL DOG HOG

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!