Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I saw Cole Kelley getting a hotdog during the game!!

Started by checkraiser88, November 18, 2017, 03:13:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hog of steele

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 18, 2017, 04:01:18 pm
well then why don't you go to Fayetteville and speak to Cole face to face and explain that he is a scab, instead of bashing him on a message board?

See that would be piling on. In your mind making some "drunk at the wheel" jokes is the same as confronting him and telling him "he is a scab." (On a side note, picking a scab is not calling him a scab it's a fairly common phrase about the painful but satisfying picking at a wound)

BallHog1

FrankCourtneyNicodemus

I laughed at this, am a fan of CK and wish he would have started today. This isn't player bashing. Lighten up, people.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 18, 2017, 03:28:36 pm
How dare he, a suspended player, attend a game as a student and dare to partake in concessions. /s

You people are complete idiots...
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

East Clintwood

Quote from: MountieDawg on November 18, 2017, 04:00:56 pm
I guess he is not suspended anymore.  I game for a DWI seems weak for a program that is "not a win at all
`
Quote from: MountieDawg on November 18, 2017, 04:00:56 pm
I guess he is not suspended anymore.  I game for a DWI seems weak for a program that is "not a win at all cost program" and a coach that puts character above all else.

Jeffy's not here any more so Bert doesn't have to keep trying to impress him.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

East Clintwood

Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

moses_007

Woopie Doopie... we have to have a thread here about Cole getting a hot dog.

I've seen it all.

twistitup

I heard it was his first hotdog, his mother wouldn't allow him to eat them as a kid
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Martygit

Quote from: checkraiser88 on November 18, 2017, 03:13:41 pm
Can you believe it!

I really can't believe it!!!! The worthless SOB needs to be kicked off campus for getting a hot dog during the game!!! How dare he!!! Has he no respect for the helmet!!! Does he not understand what he has done!!! How dare he eat, particularly at a game!!! Hopefully he will get some counseling and realize what he's done!!!
RIP OTR, REV

cjack

Just curious and this is an honest question.  Would it be some kind of violation for him to sit in a suite with someone?  I kind of felt bad for him in the video I saw.  And yes I know he made the decision to drink and drive in college. 
Woooo Pig Soooie!