Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD Friday Report

Started by DeltaBoy, April 25, 2008, 09:11:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

http://www.wholehogsports.com/adg/223827

Great read and some good looking Kids today!  :razorback:
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

J.A.Y.

I like this Moss kid, he is one that I think we have a great chance of landing especially with his cousin jumping on now.
There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

wholehog92

I like him as well.  He sounds like a good kid.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

PhillyHog

For all of those in the state, show up and impress those 100+ visiting students...

I would if I could.