Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas college fishing

Started by 010HogFan, March 24, 2009, 06:04:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

I was kind of curious about the U of A's fishing program, so i typed in college fishing and went to the official site. It may take a couple refreshes to get to it, but there's a picture of the Arkansas fishing team on the front page. Thought that was pretty neat.

http://www.collegefishing.com/

Anyone know much about how to get involved in this?

JusticeHawg

Not sure.....but I hear that UA has put Forrest Wood on the staff as an advisor and he is recruiting KVD's 10  year old hard about coming to UA to fish....... :D

If he can get the kid to sign in 7 years he is hoping to then hire KVD as a Ranger spokesman! ;)
apprehend that scumbag for impersonating a basketball coach!

OTTER

The U of A had two teams in the Arkansas Tech Invitational last weekend.  I was impressed with the turn out (63 teams), the skill levels of the guys (even under tough fishing conditions) and how these young men represented themselves and their schools while they were here.  This is a great sport for colleges to be involved in and I hope that some day it will move beyond a "club" program.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Chuck Boarris

March 25, 2009, 12:42:17 pm #3 Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 12:49:41 pm by HawgHaulin
Their shirts are pretty damn sweet.  I know Zach Caudle and Joe Landry.  The two guys from LSU Shreveport who finished 2nd at Rayburn last weekend.  The Hogs won the Boat U.S. Collegiate Bass Fishing National Championship on Lake Lewisville and UALR won the Under Armour Championship as well.

razorbackfan4life

I'm going to join the U of A club...  They need me, and it's always been a passion of mine to do something like this.

I've been bass fishing competitively around the region my whole life.