Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jeff Long is emphatic: Arkansas coach Bret Bielema isn’t on the hot seat

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, June 03, 2017, 06:16:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 26, 2017, 04:09:49 pm
From the news report you linked: "In the accident, the coach suffered four broken ribs, a cracked vertebra and cuts and abrasions on his nose and face. He wore a neck brace to an April 3 news conference at Reynolds Razorback Stadium."

Yet, Dorrell wasn't even scratched.....    hmmmm.  Think this gives more credence to BP being run off the road by her boyfriend and then being whipped up on badly by her boyfriend......  she must've been in the car with boyfriend....   oooh....  cold blooded....

Then why did both Petrino and Dorrell say she was on the bike in he end, especially when BP didn't want it out in the beginning?

DLUXHOG

Quote from: ricepig on June 26, 2017, 04:18:19 pm
Then why did both Petrino and Dorrell say she was on the bike in he end, especially when BP didn't want it out in the beginning?

$$ is why....  not many, but no one said Jessica is a rocket scientist....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

ricepig

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 26, 2017, 04:22:56 pm
$$ is why....  not many, but no one said Jessica is a rocket scientist....

That makes absolutely zero sense, but it's a theory.

rhames

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 26, 2017, 04:09:49 pm
From the news report you linked: "In the accident, the coach suffered four broken ribs, a cracked vertebra and cuts and abrasions on his nose and face. He wore a neck brace to an April 3 news conference at Reynolds Razorback Stadium."

Yet, Dorrell wasn't even scratched.....    hmmmm.  Think this gives more credence to BP being run off the road by her boyfriend and then being whipped up on badly by her boyfriend......  she must've been in the car with boyfriend....   oooh....  cold blooded....

That doesn't give credence to anything. You're making leaps of logic to make it fit for what you want

Also it's kind of a misconception that she wasn't injured. King said she didn't appear injured but he was probably wondering WTH is going on with having the razorback football coach suddenly in his care needing medical attention.

We don't know for sure if she was or wasn't injured
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: rhames on June 26, 2017, 04:57:00 pm

That doesn't give credence to anything. You're making leaps of logic to make it fit for what you want

Also it's kind of a misconception that she wasn't injured. King said she didn't appear injured but he was probably wondering WTH is going on with having the razorback football coach suddenly in his care needing medical attention.

I'm guessing  that if you see a roadkill possum, you wouldn't believe it was really dead either.... unless you saw the actual death certificate signed by the vet....   just a guess....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

rhames

Quote from: DLUXHOG on June 26, 2017, 05:00:28 pm
I'm guessing  that if you see a roadkill possum, you wouldn't believe it was really dead either.... unless you saw the actual death certificate signed by the vet....   just a guess....

I hope you see the irony of using a possum in this analogy but I'm betting you aren't that clever

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rhames

Deep Shoat

Quote from: rhames on June 26, 2017, 04:57:00 pm

I actually THINK I remember that reports at that time said her behind was pretty tore up.  Scraped and bruised pretty bad. 
All Gas, No Brakes!

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977