Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Randy Ramsey

Started by NorCalRazorback, October 23, 2016, 07:58:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCalRazorback

In the second quarter with about 8 minutes left - Randy Ramsey makes 3 tackles in a row.  One he ran down the wildcat QB from behind.  One he was in the backfield and tripped up the RB, and then another one he came off end and jumped inside and tackled the RB. 

why does he not take a full time job... hes our best LB.
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

Bubba's Bruisers

I thought he was playing more DE.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

NorCalRazorback

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on October 23, 2016, 08:03:26 pm
I thought he was playing more DE.

he's a natural LB, and plays DE but it looks a bit more like a SAM at times.  IN all three of those plays, he was a DE but outplayed our LBs
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

Sir Oinksalot

...they want to put about 70 lbs. on him and slide him over to nose, if that doesn't work, OLine.
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...

Danny J

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on October 23, 2016, 08:05:46 pm

...they want to put about 70 lbs. on him and slide him over to nose, if that doesn't work, OLine.
That wouldn't surprise me a bit. He should be starting now...

davehog

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on October 23, 2016, 07:58:12 pm

why does he not take a full time job... hes our best LB.

100% agree.  Furthermore, the 2 players getting snaps ahead of Ramsey (who is a Sophomore) are JRs that don't have nearly as high of a ceiling as does Ramsey. 

CBB needs to go youth movement from here on out this season. 

hoghearted

Quote from: Sir Oinksalot on October 23, 2016, 08:05:46 pm

*spews wine* lol
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Buff

What's all this about Ramsey's Twitter account? 

LRrazorback

Hellooo, he was late for a meeting.