Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For you guys that are complaining about The hogs

Started by Piggfoot, October 23, 2016, 02:15:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

I'll bet you can find part of the answer by looking in the mirror. Ask yourself did you sire a 4 or 5 star or did any of your brothers and sisters. What about a three star?
During Spurriers 12 years at Florida he never had less than 9 wins/ season. Multiple SEC
Championships And one national championship.
During the ten years at USCe not so good but he did have one 11 win season.
I think Arkansas is maybe a little better than that but probably because I'm an Arkansas fan.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Piggfoot on October 23, 2016, 02:15:04 pm
I'll bet you can find part of the answer by looking in the mirror. Ask yourself did you sire a 4 or 5 star or did any of your brothers and sisters. What about a three star?
During Spurriers 12 years at Florida he never had less than 9 wins/ season. Multiple SEC
I think Arkansas is maybe a little better than that but probably because I'm an Arkansas fan.

retarded

Think before you post drivel
This is my non-signature signature.

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Piggfoot on October 23, 2016, 02:32:13 pm
I'm sorry if I insulted you and your son.

He's 3 doosh. But if you ever wanna get together and discuss, feel free to bring that up. It would give me great pleasure to "handle" you, and your big mouth.
This is my non-signature signature.

CoachVisor

I've never crapped out a 3 star hamburger either but I know where to find them.

4me2know

Quote from: CoachVisor on October 23, 2016, 05:36:23 pm
I've never crapped out a 3 star hamburger either but I know where to find them.
Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on October 23, 2016, 04:34:01 pm
He's 3 doosh. But if you ever wanna get together and discuss, feel free to bring that up. It would give me great pleasure to "handle" you, and your big mouth.

Augustus

What the hell are you talking about?

LZH