Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I can solve the problem

Started by Hogtied85, October 23, 2016, 10:11:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtied85

Recruiting is the life line of any program. Bret has forgotten about where he is... This is the SEC not the Big Ten. In order to achieve the highest success they are going to have to recruit better point blank and the period. Stop making excuses. You have been in the SEC for how many years now??? No excuses??? We lost petrino and look where he has louisville. I'm just saying its time to stop making excuse for not doing your job. Is this what we paid for?????

Hoggie17

I don't want to get you thread thrown into vent and rumors, but we could have kept BP or we could have hired Gus. Gus was available after Long got rid of BP.  Gus Proved yesterday that he is better than BB, and BP is in the hunt for the NC.

Bosco

Quote from: Hoggie17 on October 23, 2016, 10:19:20 am
I don't want to get you thread thrown into vent and rumors, but we could have kept BP or we could have hired Gus. Gus was available after Long got rid of BP.  Gus Proved yesterday that he is better than BB, and BP is in the hunt for the NC.

Yeah Gus gets credit for winning one NC as OC and was head coach in another NC game but some on here don't want him.  Rather run a dinosaur offense.  Helps the defense right...like last night.  No wonder this program has never won the SEC.  makes you want to laugh.

Tusks

If you don't run a FB I'll beat your arse.  We butterbean, I think you need to reconsider some things.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Sed76

Gus has looked great with a team full of 4 and 5 star recruits. Could he get those recruits here? History says no, not without some shady stuff going down. That's not to say he isn't a better coach than Bielema but it wouldn't have been a sure thing to hire him 4 years ago.

Hoggie17

Had I been the AD I would have never fired BP.  I knew BP could win at Arkansas, nuff said.