25 net yards rushing

Started by lahawg1, October 23, 2016, 09:48:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lahawg1

Discuss the one glaring stat from last night that is on the oline

Dr. Starcs

jlhogfan

Tusks

I'd say the 'jell' philosophy isn't working.  You can't tell me that TRYING someone else at LG is going to make it worse.  Hell our C moves to G and SEC lineman of the week.  You telling me another C is going to make that much worse?

Take one of those RS Tackles and put him a LG for a QTR and just see what happens.  The bar is pretty low, if you don't look like a matador in a bull fight, you're doing pretty well.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Pigdiana Jones

The whole on line performed horribly. No excuses. Poor blocking, not blocking the right people, not blocking anyone allowing the QB to get killed out there.
"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

WorfHog

11 TFL 4 sacks and 15 QB HUR sit pretty squarely on their shoulders.

Meanwhile our defense only had 1 of all three.

:puke:

Danny J

Quote from: tusked on October 23, 2016, 10:33:37 am

I'd say the 'jell' philosophy isn't working.  You can't tell me that TRYING someone else at LG is going to make it worse.  Hell our C moves to G and SEC lineman of the week.  You telling me another C is going to make that much worse?

Take one of those RS Tackles and put him a LG for a QTR and just see what happens.  The bar is pretty low, if you don't look like a matador in a bull fight, you're doing pretty well.
I thought Froholdt looked ok at times last night. The person who gets beat physically is Raulerson. He was beat probably 80% of the time or more. He has no business being out there.

tampahog

They outrushed us for the night once their time of possession hit 3 second mark.  At end of q1, we had 12-3 ToP advantage and were down 21-0.

Arazorbackguy1

Biggest, slowest line in all of Football!!! Including the NFL!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Carl Lazlo

Quote from: Danny J on October 23, 2016, 11:12:37 am
I thought Froholdt looked ok at times last night. The person who gets beat physically is Raulerson. He was beat probably 80% of the time or more. He has no business being out there.

This will fall on deaf ears.  But it's correct.  Why play a grad transfer thats so weak?  Gets someone experience that'll be on campus next year.

Letsroll1200

It's just not the line that's hurting the running game.