Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 12, 2024, 04:08:29 pm

I'll be at the Florida game.

Started by hobhog, October 23, 2016, 09:43:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hobhog

I am sure I won't see 95% of the keyboard kings on here in the stands. Good riddance.

Pigsknuckles

I will be there. I wonder if The Catfish Hole will be serving alligator that day?
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

HotlantaHog

I'll be there too. ... and I don't blame the keyboard kings on here for griping. I would blame them for accepting such miserable play.

SpeedyHog

I'll be there too. Hopefully it's not a 11am game and hopefully it's cold that day and not raining. Woo Pig  #BeatFlorida
Call Me Trumpton.

longpig

As we will. Loud and proud as ever. WPS!
Don't be scared, be smart.

WilsonHog

3kgthog

Gotta love the holier than thou fans that think having an opinion or a criticism of Senor Flip Flops makes one a lesser fan. I'll still be there in my seat for every game just like I was through the Nutt fiasco and the JLS train wreck and now this ship that's taking on water.

Poker_hog

I'll be there.  Florida is beatable.  Can still get to 8 wins if we beat them.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

RazorbackRon

Quote from: WilsonHog on October 23, 2016, 10:00:07 am
Of course. And LSU.

Me too.  WPS and Go Hogs.

That was a hard game to watch last night but I'm a Hog fan for life.  They are my team.
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

SpeedyHog

Quote from: RazorbackRon on October 23, 2016, 10:23:51 am
Me too.  WPS and Go Hogs.

That was a hard game to watch last night but I'm a Hog fan for life.  They are my team.

They are Our team. WOO DAMN PIG
Call Me Trumpton.

hobhog

It actually is a really important game. Let's see if the team is still there or if they are lost for the season. And I really want to beat Florida.

WorfHog

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 23, 2016, 10:27:12 am
They are Our team. WOO DAMN PIG

You can love the Hogs and still think the teams going in the wrong direction. Kind of like not liking the current president.

popcornhog

Quote from: hobhog on October 23, 2016, 09:43:30 am
I am sure I won't see 95% of the keyboard kings on here in the stands. Good riddance.

I'll be in Section 217, row 14 just like every other week.

The whole "not showing up to force the University's hand" thing can be a reasonable move for a fan base, but we're nowhere near that extreme breaking point yet.

WPS

popcornhog

Quote from: WorfHog on October 23, 2016, 11:09:00 am
You can love the Hogs and still think the teams going in the wrong direction. Kind of like not liking the current president.

This 100%.

But in this analogy, it can be taken too far. Just look at the hateful rhetoric spewed by the far left nuts against Bush and the far right nuts against Obama. The fire Bielema now crowd is no different. We could say the same for the nuts who blindly worship Bush or Obama or Bielema too.

The truth is void of emotion and often lies somewhere in between the versions that you hear from the extremes.
WPS

WorfHog

Quote from: popcornhog on October 23, 2016, 11:18:08 am
This 100%.

But in this analogy, it can be taken too far. Just look at the hateful rhetoric spewed by the far left nuts against Bush and the far right nuts against Obama. The fire Bielema now crowd is no different. We could say the same for the nuts who blindly worship Bush or Obama or Bielema too.

The truth is void of emotion and often lies somewhere in between the versions that you hear from the extremes.

No one has called Bielema Hitler yet so...

BR

October 23, 2016, 11:27:41 am #15 Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 11:45:34 am by BR
Coming down for this one also...   Is Kickoff time set yet?
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

jkstock04

Quote from: hobhog on October 23, 2016, 09:43:30 am
Majority of people on here don't go to games anyways. So try again.

Good for you on being there though...so will I.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Tusks

Yep I'll be there but it doesn't change my mind about the direction of the program under CBB.

Every time I start to buy in he lays and egg and every time I start to realize he's not going to make it happen, he wins.

He's another bipolar Razorback coach.  We fans have been here before.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

jkstock04

Quote from: tusked on October 23, 2016, 11:32:14 am
Yep I'll be there but it doesn't change my mind about the direction of the program under CBB.

Every time I start to buy in he lays and egg and every time I start to realize he's not going to make it happen, he wins.

He's another bipolar Razorback coach.  We fans have been here before.
Exactly. We have seen this pattern before. Won't surprise me in the least if we are competitive against Florida and win the game.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

GTOWNHOG

Since I have season tickets, and I have a lot of money invested in the program since 1974, I will be there for the last two games in Fayetteville.  Truthfully, I think we will finish this season at 6-6 or 7-5 at best. 

Missouri lost to Middle Tennessee State at HOME last night, and Mississippi State lost to Kentucky at Lexington.  By the time we get to these games, I hope that the HOGS will put forth the effort to end the season on a positive note.

I watched Fournette run all over Ole Miss last night and he is much better that the backs that we faced at Auburn.  That game could be just as ugly.

After the season, I plan to assess my desire to continue to make a donation to the Razorback Foundation as I have every year since 1974.  42 years of donations adds up to quite a chunk of change.  Due to the Razorback Stadium expansion, we are being "ousted" from our current seats in the Outdoor Club area, and it will be interesting to see how much it will cost to replace the 4 seats that we have had since the completion of the East Outdoor Club in another area.

Last night's game was a BIG disappointment.  Next year will mark our 25th football season in the SEC and we have yet to win a championship.  I am beginning to believe that we will never be among the top teams in the SEC, doomed to the lower echelons with Ole Miss, MS State, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, South Carolina,and probably Missouri going forward.  It is puzzling to me as to  why we can't recruit the quality of athletes to compete on a consistent basis.

Over and out...
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

Tusks

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 23, 2016, 11:33:59 am
Exactly. We have seen this pattern before. Won't surprise me in the least if we are competitive against Florida and win the game.

And then hogville will run the posters with program concerns back into the dark until the next fiasco.

I don't get the all or nothing from the fans.  You either LOVE everything the HC does come hell or high water no matter how crappy it is or you're a scum fan.

I don't know how you defend what happened last night or think that's an acceptable result, but there are those that do.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

SpeedyHog

Quote from: WorfHog on October 23, 2016, 11:23:58 am
No one has called Bielema Hitler yet so...

How y'all like My new avatar?
Call Me Trumpton.

KCHogsFan

I will be there loud and proud unlike some of these so-called fans. Look, it is no secret that yesterday was a butt-whopping, and play like should not be accepted. BUT this was a very good ranked team, who did commit some dirty style of playing and you can never doubt Gus as a head coach. Going on the record saying how "fat Bielema" ahould be fired over one bad loss and they will boycott attending games is childish! Who else are you going to go get? If you are a real fan, when a team has a major setback like this, you still support! You still look for positives! The fact of the matter is the way the O-line and Defense is set up this yesr it was bound to happen at some point. Its no secret that both the D-Line Coach and the O--Line coach should be fired, but we have lost to 3 very good teams and have won against very good teams as well. The Hogville boards are ruthless right now. Im still going to be there in 515 decked out in my red cheering them on and being a REAL fan!

RazorbackRon

Quote from: KCHogsFan on October 23, 2016, 11:44:15 am
but we have lost to 3 very good teams and have won against very good teams as well.

Agree with losing to 3 very good teams BUT the only good team we've beaten is Ole Miss and they are 3-4 right now.  TCU was and is not a good team this year.  I'm hoping for 7-5 to finish the season.  Go Hogs
Everyone is someone else's weirdo

This is the CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER...it is my responsibility to enforce all the laws that haven't been passed yet.

SpeedyHog

Quote from: RazorbackRon on October 23, 2016, 12:11:47 pm
Agree with losing to 3 very good teams BUT the only good team we've beaten is Ole Miss and they are 3-4 right now.  TCU was and is not a good team this year.  I'm hoping for 7-5 to finish the season.  Go Hogs
I'm hoping for 8-4. Expecting 6-6.
Call Me Trumpton.

ricepig

ricepig

Quote from: tusked on October 23, 2016, 11:37:32 am
And then hogville will run the posters with program concerns back into the dark until the next fiasco.

I don't get the all or nothing from the fans.  You either LOVE everything the HC does come hell or high water no matter how crappy it is or you're a scum fan.

I don't know how you defend what happened last night or think that's an acceptable result, but there are those that do.

Defend or acceptable, nah. Fire everyone in sight, ridiculous.

Porked Tongue

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

SpeedyHog

Quote from: BR on October 23, 2016, 11:27:41 am
Coming down for this one also...   Is Kickoff time set yet?

Tomorrow we will find out. My bet is either 11 am or 2:30 CBS
Call Me Trumpton.

McKdaddy

I'm there regardless of how I feel about the team, the coach, the effort, etc. Apathy towards this season might try to keep me away, but I'll be there.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

BR

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 23, 2016, 08:00:37 pm
Thanks...
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

ricepig

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 23, 2016, 08:00:37 pm

I think that's a CBS doubleheader day, probably the early game at 1:30 on CBS.

SpeedyHog

Quote from: ricepig on October 23, 2016, 08:04:32 pm
I think that's a CBS doubleheader day, probably the early game at 1:30 on CBS.

It sure is. It's also at 2:30. Not 1:30. Also CBS has a doubleheader on Nov 12th. LSU game could be a part of that doubleheader.
Call Me Trumpton.

rhames

I'm thinking 230 cbs lead in before Bama lsu or the 6 espn slot. Too many crap non conference games for us to get the 11 in my opinion
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

ricepig

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 23, 2016, 08:08:43 pm
It sure is. It's also at 2:30. Not 1:30. Also CBS has a doubleheader on Nov 12th. LSU game could be a part of that doubleheader.

Correct, it is a 2:30/6:00 doubleheader.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on October 23, 2016, 11:37:16 am
Since I have season tickets, and I have a lot of money invested in the program since 1974, I will be there for the last two games in Fayetteville.  Truthfully, I think we will finish this season at 6-6 or 7-5 at best. 

Missouri lost to Middle Tennessee State at HOME last night, and Mississippi State lost to Kentucky at Lexington.  By the time we get to these games, I hope that the HOGS will put forth the effort to end the season on a positive note.

I watched Fournette run all over Ole Miss last night and he is much better that the backs that we faced at Auburn.  That game could be just as ugly.

After the season, I plan to assess my desire to continue to make a donation to the Razorback Foundation as I have every year since 1974.  42 years of donations adds up to quite a chunk of change.  Due to the Razorback Stadium expansion, we are being "ousted" from our current seats in the Outdoor Club area, and it will be interesting to see how much it will cost to replace the 4 seats that we have had since the completion of the East Outdoor Club in another area.

Last night's game was a BIG disappointment.  Next year will mark our 25th football season in the SEC and we have yet to win a championship.  I am beginning to believe that we will never be among the top teams in the SEC, doomed to the lower echelons with Ole Miss, MS State, Kentucky, Vanderbilt, South Carolina,and probably Missouri going forward. It is puzzling to me as to  why we can't recruit the quality of athletes to compete on a consistent basis.

Over and out...

::)
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

SpeedyHog

Call Me Trumpton.

elksnort

Quote from: SpeedyHog on October 23, 2016, 11:42:57 am
How y'all like My new avatar?
One of the funny disturbing things I've seen. Love it actually