Year Four

Started by VHog9, October 23, 2016, 01:17:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

VHog9

Rushing yards:
Auburn - 535
Arkansas - 25

Worst loss since 2005 against Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart led USC

Was that Arkansas's worst SEC loss ever? And it was against a 4-2 mediocre Auburn team.

I was told Bielema was going to have a hard nosed football team when he was hired. This is the worst offensive line and defense I've ever seen at Arkansas.

hogsmash12

No arguments here. I've never been more embarrassed. 

hogsmash12

Misery loves company.  Come on in boys, the water's fine.

kkbrody

It was officially our worst SEC loss. The pair of 52-0 losses to Alabama have been usurped.

Danny J

Worst O line and defense I have seen in decades especially that performance last night. I am not sure what's going on but I don't see how it's possible to return virtually our entire 2 deep and add a couple studs on D and get worse. Our run D this year is worse than our pass D last year and that's saying something. 

If there aren't some changes made to D line position then I am not sure they believe there is a problem. My God...534 rush yards given up and not one TFL. SMDH

Sooie71923

If Auburn is mediocre, I bet you wish Arkansas was mediocre now.

jcharkansas

Quote from: Sooie71923 on October 23, 2016, 09:29:35 pm
If Auburn is mediocre, I bet you wish Arkansas was mediocre now.
Yea it'd be nice to be mediocre again

elksnort

Piggfoot

Really 3 1/2 years of recruiting even though he brought in some good players his first year.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

RME

Quote from: VHog9 on October 23, 2016, 01:17:45 am
Rushing yards:
Auburn - 535
Arkansas - 25

Worst loss since 2005 against Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart led USC

Was that Arkansas's worst SEC loss ever? And it was against a 4-2 mediocre Auburn team.

I was told Bielema was going to have a hard nosed football team when he was hired. This is the worst offensive line and defense I've ever seen at Arkansas.

What makes them mediocre? Because Hogville geniuses don't think they're very good?

5-2 with losses to two of the best teams in the country. They're better than everyone predicted.

Medic821

Quote from: RyanMallettsEgo on October 23, 2016, 09:44:39 pm
What makes them mediocre? Because Hogville geniuses don't think they're very good?

5-2 with losses to two of the best teams in the country. They're better than everyone predicted.
Brah they gonna come after you now..

RME

Quote from: hogz11 on October 23, 2016, 09:48:36 pm
Yes. But they aren't a national powerhouse like Bama or 2005 USC and they handed the Hogs the worst loss I've ever seen. The Hogs weren't even competitive and looked lost. Coaches and players. What happened last night isn't just some loss.

No, they're not a national powerhouse. And no, it wasn't just a loss. It was bad. It was embarrassing. I don't disagree there. But I also think Auburn might just be better than we all thought.

Quote from: Medic821 on October 23, 2016, 09:49:02 pm
  Brah they gonna come after you now..

Hah, let 'em. No one, including myself, thought Auburn would be much this season, much less do that to us. But they did. And they seem to be not that bad. If folks wanna come after me for looking at things through an objective lens that isn't 100% Arkansas biased, then let 'em.