Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Relax

Started by OutlawHawg, October 22, 2016, 07:45:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OutlawHawg

Quote from: PORKULATOR on October 23, 2016, 03:16:40 pm
I just flat out don't like you. Any person thinking our team is garbage can piss off and go root for Gus.
Zero respect for you. Those young men represent our hopes and dreams in a lot of ways and  you dub them trash.
Look in the mirror chief,  are you better than our team.

Accepting that we are mediocre with Bret doesn't mean we arent pulling for the Hogs just that we accept reality.

Augustus

Quote from: OutlawHawg on October 22, 2016, 08:46:54 pm
We are 5 - 3 with wins over two ranks teams. We'll beat Mizzou and Miss St and probably our bowl game. That's 8 wins.

Neither TCU or Ole Miss is ranked.  The TCU game was early enough that Top 25 rankings don't make any sense. And Ole Miss shouldn't have been ranked when we played them.

And, if Austin Allen was hurt more than let on (or God forbid gets hurt again)... I'm not sure we win another game.

Chitlins

Quote from: WorfHog on October 22, 2016, 07:52:32 pm
It doesn't matter because ultimately nothing matters.  Football is just a distraction and our team is garbage.

Great time to expand the stadium.
true and maybe give ol Jeff Long a raise while we are at it!

Sir Oinksalot

Quote from: justasportsfan on October 22, 2016, 08:44:51 pm
Well said, but I've pointed this out and wow, "Noooo, its not CBB's fault"  Did he earn his multi millions tonight.  To a team that most here in Hogville have said many times, was down?"  New rushing record by a 'down' team' against our defense.  Sure enough value for the money.  For Auburn

....for over $80,000 a week, no, there was no bang for the buck....he should turn this last ck. back in, or give it to charity.
Be ye therefore like the grasses and yield
to the inevitable forces of Nature,
and in so yielding survive...