Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-Ole Miss Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 25, 2006, 04:58:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bradyv15

i have never seen cranford light it up...though they say he can really shoot....but then again he doesn't get the playin time to get comfortable

pbjones81

jrw11475

Salty Hog

Now THATS the way to close a game!!   WTG Hogs.  Lets keep it up!    WPS  :razorback:
Fear The Hog!!!!

Boarcephus

Foul on McCurdy.  3 pt shot, foul on McGowan, Hampton to the line, hits 2 score 71-60 hogs
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

jrw11475

mcgowan foul ole miss at line 71-58 hogs

kramegdoh

Good win. We needed that. Onward and Upward!!!!!

jrw11475

pbjones81

GAME OVER HOGS WIN 71-58!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

stevenglennn

good one to get in book...good night fellow hog fans
The definition of insanity is repeating the same action over and over and expecting a different result: like an off tackle play on third down and long.

corndo

hogfancb

Golfer

pfrg999

Way to go boys... we have won two... one more and it's a winning streak...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Jimbo

Thanks for the updates. What is the LSU score?

Salty Hog

Quote from: Boarcephus on January 25, 2006, 08:55:02 pm
Final score 71-58 hogs.

Muchos Gracias for all the updates Boar! Karma to you!!
Fear The Hog!!!!

Adam Stokes

sowmonella

Good game for the Hogs. A little confidence will go a long way. We looked like a NCAA Tournament Team tonight.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HawgWild

Outstanding defense by the HOGS! S. Hill is a shot blocking machine and it looks like the HOGS have finally found their offensive game.

Salty Hog

Yeah, I hope we can keep this up and make a good run in the confrence!  ;D
Fear The Hog!!!!

Boarcephus

Quote from: Salty Hog on January 25, 2006, 08:56:26 pm
Quote from: Boarcephus on January 25, 2006, 08:55:02 pm
Final score 71-58 hogs.

Muchos Gracias for all the updates Boar! Karma to you!!

No problem my man.  Started scanning down and all I saw was bull posts and nothing about the score and the out of state folks need the score.   I've done most of them till this last one so I'm in for the out of state guys.  Won't be fancy, just simply score and time on the clock.

pbjones81

I knew tonight would be the turning point this year, we finally turned the corner and finished strong, against a pretty decent opponent, now bring on kentucky

Inigo Montoya

Quote from: pbjones81 on January 25, 2006, 08:55:00 pm

That's what I'm fffff'n talking about.  Every game needs to be like this.  Sounded like (from the radio anyway) like Heath finally figured out what he needs to do to rally his troops till the end of the game.  Keep the mojo up, us HOG fans need it.  Good game good game.. I want to scream like Sammy but my kids are asleep.

Salty Hog

Quote from: Inigo Montoya on January 25, 2006, 09:03:36 pm
Quote from: pbjones81 on January 25, 2006, 08:55:00 pm

That's what I'm fffff'n talking about. Every game needs to be like this. Sounded like (from the radio anyway) like Heath finally figured out what he needs to do to rally his troops till the end of the game. Keep the mojo up, us HOG fans need it. Good game good game.. I want to scream like Sammy but my kids are asleep.

heh, I hear ya.  If I wake the kid up during a game, I never hear the end of it from the wife!  :)
Fear The Hog!!!!

Boarcephus

You guys are on your own vs UK.  Had a bad deal happen last Sunday and our butts will be planted in Dallas at the Childerns Hospital  Our grandson got loose from his folks and drank some bad stuff used in oil fields.   Ate his little throat up and the jury is still out so we'll be down there for awile.  I'll keep up with the UK game on tv but will be back in the saddle for he next one.

Inigo Montoya

Sorry to hear that Boarcephus.  Hope everything works out for the good.  God bless

HognotinMemphis

Hogs must be getting better as this OM team isn't bad. Right on the line of 13...amazing.

If the Hogs make the NCAAT, it'll be by the skin of their teeth given their 1-3 SEC start. I'm betting something like a 12 seed if they make it.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

pbjones81

good game hogs, goodnight everyone.

Salty Hog

Sorry to hear that Boar.  We'll keep your family in our prayers.
Fear The Hog!!!!

Inigo Montoya

My wife is ignoring my enthusiasm about the basketball team.  She is watching Bones which i guess takes precedence.  I hope this is the turning point for the program and they continue to play with as much desire to win as they did tonight.

Jim

Quote from: HawgWild on January 25, 2006, 08:59:28 pm
Outstanding defense by the HOGS! S. Hill is a shot blocking machine and it looks like the HOGS have finally found their offensive game.

The wife & I were able to go to the game at the last minute and I must say, I was very impressed with the effort I saw out there tonight, especially from Hill.  He was on a mission tonight and it seemed like almost anytime someone from Ole Miss threw up a shot under the rim, he was there to swat it away.

I saw a couple blocks tonight where he looked absolutely sick!! 

You know...the good kind of "sick"...at least how the kids say it nowadays. :)

GO HOGS!!

FLKeysGuy

Quote from: Jim on January 25, 2006, 10:07:53 pm

The wife & I were able to go to the game at the last minute and I must say, I was very impressed with the effort I saw out there tonight, especially from Hill. He was on a mission tonight and it seemed like almost anytime someone from Ole Miss threw up a shot under the rim, he was there to swat it away.

GO HOGS!!

Ditto that Jim.  We just got home from the game and had the same impression.  That's the most intensity I've seen for 40 minutes in years.  I still wish Stan would have thrown a chair or yelled at the ref's rather than putting his hands on his head in quiet disbelief.  Solid win.  Keep it up!!!   WPS! :razorback:

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Jim on January 25, 2006, 10:07:53 pm

The wife & I were able to go to the game at the last minute and I must say, I was very impressed with the effort I saw out there tonight, especially from Hill.  He was on a mission tonight and it seemed like almost anytime someone from Ole Miss threw up a shot under the rim, he was there to swat it away.

GO HOGS!!

How full was BWA? 60%? 70%? 80% or what?
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

FLKeysGuy

75%... but it did get VERY loud on 2-3 plays.  Nothing like the prolonged noise in the 90's, but respectable.