Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Theory

Started by DemiHOG, November 06, 2017, 09:43:42 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DemiHOG

Had a decent year last year until blowing two large leads in the last two games. CBB never had come back victories in the five years until now, now he has two. Therefore, my theory is that we will win the rest of our games, kinda like opposite days.  And. Yes, I am bored today thinking of stupid things. ;D

26.2Hog

Your theory is like the theory that 2  + 2 = 5.

Seebs

You did more than think stupid things - you typed them. Congrats, you get a full ride to the Wally Hall columnist school.  Robert Shields will need your information.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

DemiHOG

Lol!!!! Thanks, I'm retired and had nothing else to do. I love it

jgphillips3

The NewEra

I'm increasingly confused when people say our slide started with our last two games in 2016.  I think the tone for the future of the program was set when the team quit in the Auburn game.

As for the rest of this season I don't see us winning any of them because of our defense.  They might be worse than our offensive line but that is surely debatable. 

Ragnar Hogbrok

Quote from: 26.2Hog on November 06, 2017, 09:45:45 am

That would be called synergy. There is no synergistic effects that would result from the OP's theory.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Seebs

Quote from: DemiHOG on November 06, 2017, 09:48:08 am
Lol!!!! Thanks, I'm retired and had nothing else to do. I love it

I can only imagine the day.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

WoePigSooie

2 + 2 = 5 for sufficiently large values of 2

BearsBisonsBoars

A theory is a supposition that has been supported by testing.

This is conjecture.

East Clintwood

Quote from: DemiHOG on November 06, 2017, 09:43:42 am
Had a decent year last year until blowing two large leads in the last two games. CBB never had come back victories in the five years until now, now he has two. Therefore, my theory is that we will win the rest of our games, kinda like opposite days.  And. Yes, I am bored today thinking of stupid things. ;D
Quote from: The NewEra on November 06, 2017, 09:51:17 am
I'm increasingly confused when people say our slide started with our last two games in 2016.  I think the tone for the future of the program was set when the team quit in the Auburn game.

As for the rest of this season I don't see us winning any of them because of our defense.  They might be worse than our offensive line but that is surely debatable. 

Our slide began when Smilie took over as head coach and then got worse when Bert took over.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Seebs on November 06, 2017, 09:46:08 am
You did more than think stupid things - you typed them. Congrats, you get a full ride to the Wally Hall columnist school.  Robert Shields will need your information.

Pot meet kettle... ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

HogPharmer

Who the hell is Robert Shields?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Grunt

Quote from: DemiHOG on November 06, 2017, 09:43:42 am
I hope not.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

Grunt

I thought it did.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

SemperFi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Funniest thing I've read all day and possibly tomorrow to. Thank you, I really needed a good laugh.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan