Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Irwin on Bo’s show today

Started by Mr. Porkleone, November 16, 2017, 03:35:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Porkleone

Can anyone give a update on what he said.

Seebs

He said his favorite flower is  tulip and November is planting time for them. He also likes butter.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Ironhawg

I'm listening, but got distracted so I don't feel comfortable paraphrasing Mike Irwin.  I do feel comfortable in saying Mattingly is all in today in supporting Jeff Long and questioning the decision to fire him.  One thing I did catch is that they are working feverishly to complete the NEZ construction project before the 2018 season because they had to guarantee that 80% of suites would be sold by occupation date.  If that doesn't happen, the issuer of the bonds can call the debt due and somebody (Razorback Foundation?) is on the hook for the cost.  The extra labor to ensure the project stays on time is driving up the cost.  I hope that is close to what he said.

bulldog04

After the Auburn game, Gus stayed in town and it didn't sit well with the Auburn brass.  The Good Ol Boy network is about to take over

Al Boarland

Quote from: bulldog04 on November 16, 2017, 03:38:48 pm
After the Auburn game, Gus stayed in town and it didn't sit well with the Auburn brass.  The Good Ol Boy network is about to take over
[/quote
Bet their mind changed after the UGA game.

AflacHawg

Quote from: bulldog04 on November 16, 2017, 03:38:48 pm

I love the GOBN, because when it comes right down to it the only number they really care about is wins and loses. A winning program opens up pocket books like nobody's business.

ur

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 16, 2017, 03:37:45 pm
I'm listening, but got distracted so I don't feel comfortable paraphrasing Mike Irwin.  I do feel comfortable in saying Mattingly is all in today in supporting Jeff Long and questioning the decision to fire him.  One thing I did catch is that they are working feverishly to complete the NEZ construction project before the 2018 season because they had to guarantee that 80% of suites would be sold by occupation date.  If that doesn't happen, the issuer of the bonds can call the debt due and somebody (Razorback Foundation?) is on the hook for the cost.  The extra labor to ensure the project stays on time is driving up the cost.  I hope that is close to what he said.
Jerra built two $1 billion facilities in Dallas. NEZ would be a tinker toy set for him to finish. Don't think he will have to but he does have the experience. Especially when he is going to make it a shrine to JFB.

Hawgey-Davidson

Quote from: ur on November 16, 2017, 03:54:25 pm
Jerra built two $1 billion facilities in Dallas. NEZ would be a tinker toy set for him to finish. Don't think he will have to but he does have the experience. Especially when he is going to make it a shrine to JFB.
Not so fast. I think the city of Irving had a LITTLE bit to do with it.

Been10Hog

Quote from: Hawgey-Davidson on November 16, 2017, 04:29:37 pm
Not so fast. I think the city of Irving had a LITTLE bit to do with it.
What does Irving have to do with Jerry-World which is in Arlington or "The Star" in Frisco?

woodrow hog call

Quote from: ur on November 16, 2017, 03:54:25 pm

We don't want the dang thing turned to the west so the sun will be shining right our eyes though.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

Hawgey-Davidson

Quote from: Been10Hog on November 16, 2017, 04:31:30 pm
What does Irving have to do with Jerry-World which is in Arlington or "The Star" in Frisco?
Sorry ol buddy. Arlington it is.

HoggieStyle

Irwin told Bo he would never be any taller than his current height.

There was wailing and gnashing of teeth...

Soooie21

Jerry gave the city of Irving 1st chance at a new stadium, they said no, then the city of Dallas said no, Arlington didn't...

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: AflacHawg on November 16, 2017, 03:47:50 pm
I love the GOBN, because when it comes right down to it the only number they really care about is wins and loses. A winning program opens up pocket books like nobody's business.
also, they actually LOVE the hogs. this board loves to eat it's own. the GOBN is US ALL>
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

texas tush hog

Set him straight. Here, here, Dilly, Dilly.

Donny2665

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 16, 2017, 03:37:45 pm

The stadium project on on schedule and will open on time. There aren't extra cost in the extra labor. That's people talking that don't have a clue.  The job was bid with the end date set, everyone bid with the OT needed to meet the schedule. I know this because we are working on the project.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

OtterHog

Quote from: Donny2665 on November 17, 2017, 10:29:55 am
The stadium project on on schedule and will open on time. There are extra cost in the extra labor. That's people talking that don't have a clue.  The job was bid with the end date set, everyone bid with the OT needed to meet the schedule.

Your first hand facts are really going to hurt the conspiracy theories on this board.

Donny2665

Quote from: OtterHog™ on November 17, 2017, 10:32:48 am
Your first hand facts are really going to hurt the conspiracy theories on this board.
I know, it's comical to read some of the stuff that is posted.
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

Michael D Huff AIA

Quote from: OtterHog™ on November 17, 2017, 10:32:48 am

Don't let something like facts get in the way of a good story.

The Hawg Marshal

Quote from: HoggieStyle on November 16, 2017, 04:44:22 pm
Irwin told Bo he would never be any taller than his current height.

There was wailing and gnashing of teeth...
I actually lol'd. +1