Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Do You Want In A Coach?

Started by BigK_HogHeaven, November 08, 2017, 10:04:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigK_HogHeaven

I haven't seen any threads about this topic, so let me know if this already exists. 

I'd like to know what qualities/attributes you want in a new head coach? Age? Experience? Philosophy? Etc?

Personally, I'd like a young coach with ties to the state who is PASSIONATE about Razorback football.  The philosophy (offensive or defensive) doesn't matter much to me.. I just want a Hog! Take the passion that Nutt had and add the football knowledge of a Bobby Petrino.  Does that person exist?

Kevin

young, energetic, discipline, offensive coach-that wants a good defense
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Hawginj

Quote from: Kevin on November 08, 2017, 10:05:48 am
young, energetic, discipline, offensive coach-that wants a good defense
I second this. Dilly!

hogsanity

a coach that can at least make the D not like a sieve. Could not care less if he " uhnduhstahnds " Arkansas ( whatever the heck that means ).
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HogShat

KennyForAD

I want everything BB is, except he can't be the WORST on the field coach in all of football, which BB clearly is.

pghawg1

a coach that can recruit the crap out Texas, North Louisiana,Arkansas, East Oklahoma, West Tennessee.

SONofHAM

1. Elite recruiting ability
2. Experience recruiting/recruiting ties in TX, LA, MS, MO, TN
3. Proven track record of progressing players
4. Head coaching experience
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"