Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bruce Pearl at it again

Started by intelligence, August 24, 2014, 08:59:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HyperDrive

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 25, 2014, 01:35:25 pm
Probably will happen about the same time they take the 2010 football natty away because of Cam.

Does Bruce Pearl's Dad have a church that needs repairs also? The NCAA likes to look the other way with "charity" donations....................................I will have to give old barn credit for finding that loophole.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HyperDrive

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on August 25, 2014, 04:29:18 pm
Does Bruce Pearl's Dad have a church that needs repairs also? The NCAA likes to look the other way with "charity" donations....................................I will have to give old barn credit for finding that loophole.

Synagogue.  He's Jewish.

NoNC4Tubs

HyperDrive

NoNC4Tubs

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 26, 2014, 06:34:06 am
FIFY  8)

...says the fan of the program that finally got off almost 15 years of constant probation two years ago.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 06:35:43 am
...says the fan of the program that finally got off almost 15 years of constant probation two years ago.

Is that all you got......?

What's it been for auburn now? Seven, eight times now?  8)

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 26, 2014, 06:51:48 am
Is that all you got......?

What's it been for auburn now? Seven, eight times now?  8)

Is that all you got?  The kids on our teams weren't even alive the last time Auburn was on probation.  Bama's gotten slapped 3 times.  You guys were on probation most of their K-12 years.

intelligence

No ur the bigger cheater...

No U R!!!

HyperDrive

Quote from: intelligence on August 26, 2014, 07:45:09 am
No ur the bigger cheater...

No U R!!!

Another comment from a fan of a program that has far more recent run-ins with NCAA sanctions.

onebadrubi

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 07:55:38 am
Another comment from a fan of a program that has far more recent run-ins with NCAA sanctions.

Run-ins?  Definitely not, that's Auburn.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 07:43:03 am
Is that all you got?  The kids on our teams weren't even alive the last time Auburn was on probation.  Bama's gotten slapped 3 times.  You guys were on probation most of their K-12 years.

You didn't answer my question.

Seven, eight times now.......?  8)

HyperDrive

Quote from: onebadrubi on August 26, 2014, 08:21:15 am
Run-ins?  Definitely not, that's Auburn.

Probation/sanctions...please follow the entire thread of the conversation.  Having the NCAA investigate the feverish rantings of message board wackjobs and imbeciles with a mic like Danny Sheridan aren't what we're talking about.

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 26, 2014, 08:36:14 am
You didn't answer my question.

Seven, eight times now.......?  8)

Football?  4.  The last time was 1992.

You?

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 08:38:14 am
Football?  4.  The last time was 1992.

You?

Deflection or are you having trouble folowing the conversation?.

auburn on probation........seven or eight times now?

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 26, 2014, 09:21:10 am
Deflection or are you having trouble folowing the conversation?.

auburn on probation........seven or eight times now?

I'd ask you the same question.  Why do you wish to narrowly frame the conversation to avoid the rather glaring glass house rock throwing exhibition you're putting on?

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: intelligence on August 24, 2014, 08:59:33 pm
Two top 100 recruits in past week.

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/recruiting/story/_/id/11395130/espn-no-10-small-forward-danjel-purifoy-commits-auburn-tigers

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/11401827/auburn-tigers-land-another-top-recruit-horace-spencer

How long until Crystal-Clean-Changed-Man Bruce Pearl has the Barner's on probation?

Sounds like he should fit right in down there.

Seriously though, Pearl will have them winning quickly.  Like him or not, it was a good sign that another SEC school went out and hired a big name basketball coach. 
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

RazorPiggie

Dude knows how to coach and recruit. When you know how to recruit you tend to land top recruits.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 10:30:35 am
I'd ask you the same question.  Why do you wish to narrowly frame the conversation to avoid the rather glaring glass house rock throwing exhibition you're putting on?

Hahaha, still can't answer that, huh?

How many times has auburn been sanctioned? It's too embarrassing to answer that one....... 8)

HyperDrive

Quote from: NoNC4Tubs on August 26, 2014, 11:51:06 am

Hahaha, still can't answer that, huh?

How many times has auburn been sanctioned? It's too embarrassing to answer that one....... 8)

Of course I can answer it.  But I don't have to accept your cherry picking of irrelevant facts just so you can feed your Auburn stiffy.

intelligence

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 07:55:38 am

I'm a hog fan..

intelligence

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 02:04:47 pm
Exactly.

We had a few minor infractions, mostly basketball related. Auburn has merely had the luxury of not getting caught, but they will eventually. Hopefully you'll be around here to run your mouth when it happens.

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 12:13:43 pm
Of course I can answer it.  But I don't have to accept your cherry picking of irrelevant facts.

Never asked you to accept anything.

Well, at least you accept it as fact anyways...... 8)

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 02:24:25 pm
It still comes off as clueless coming from the likes of you.

Pot calling the Kettle black........... 8)

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 06:36:56 pm
I wasn't the one chiming in on a Bama cheats thread, nor did I start another.  You really are clueless how this works.

This was a Barn cheats thread.

Get situational aware before posting next time.

How many boards are you assigned to, anyways........?  8)

NoNC4Tubs

Quote from: HyperDrive on August 26, 2014, 08:12:09 pmI was actually wondering that about you.  It's really nothing unusual for an Auburn fan to talk about their own team.  What is unusual is for a rival fan to spend so much time obsessing, talking about, chiming in over and otherwise bringing up Auburn all the time, especially on a third party's board.  One might start to think you're on someone's payroll.

Wow! Talk about irony!

This is the only rival board I frequent. (Because it's a good one.)

You?  8)