Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Let's not be Tennessee fans

Started by MAGA45, December 04, 2017, 01:51:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MAGA45

Let's not stoop to the level of Tennessee fans on social media, my god that was embarrassing to watch a fanbase act like that and attack a coach.

Chad Morris is not a bad hire, no he's not most peoples #1, but I've heard much worse suggestions than Morris.

Fake News

King Kong

Your are right he isn't a bad hire. He is a terrible hire

Like the kind of hire that sets your program back 6 years

We need to stop it now before it gets to UT level

MAGA45

Quote from: King Kong on December 04, 2017, 01:54:47 pm
Your are right he isn't a bad hire. He is a terrible hire

Like the kind of hire that sets your program back 6 years

We need to stop it now before it gets to UT level

Yea, get it to UT level and we'll end up with Skip Holtz or the like.  Give him great money for assistants and I bet Morris would surprise.   
Fake News

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: MAGA45 on December 04, 2017, 02:15:50 pm
Yea, get it to UT level and we'll end up with Skip Holtz or the like.  Give him great money for assistants and I bet Morris would surprise.   

You can't be this naïve.

Now is our chance to to this before it happens

MAGA45

Hmmmmm, here we go, let the embarrassment begin.  Tennessee 2.0
Fake News

isavedjazz

Okay, I'll admit I was a bit curt. But requesting "I Ran" from a serious musician, it's just, it's too far.

Tusks

Let's don't be TN and don't hire Morris.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

mhsbc59

I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

mhsbc59

I'm tired of people telling me to calm down I'm not going to calm down and I'm not going give a flying flipp what any of u think
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: MAGA45 on December 05, 2017, 04:30:24 pm
Hmmmmm, here we go, let the embarrassment begin.  Tennessee 2.0

Exactly....Some of these people are doing their best to prove Clay Travis right, one post at a time.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Dannyluvssonic

We just wont show up on Saturdays.

antiono hogderas

No lets just continue to be the program that was 1-7 in the SEC west.

farmhawg

Quote from: MAGA45 on December 04, 2017, 01:51:47 pm
Let's not stoop to the level of Tennessee fans on social media, my god that was embarrassing to watch a fanbase act like that and attack a coach.

Chad Morris is not a bad hire, no he's not most peoples #1, but I've heard much worse suggestions than Morris.

Dumbass screen name.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

NATEHOGG216

This is the u of a fault. Not the fans. The fans let it be known days ago this isn't the hire to make. They said screw the fans we will anyway. No the fans say screw the administration. See how that works.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

searkhogfan

Quote from: Dannyluvssonic on December 05, 2017, 04:48:34 pm
We just wont show up on Saturdays.

Good, how good are your seats at DWR?  Asking for a friend..

NATEHOGG216

Quote from: searkhogfan on December 05, 2017, 04:50:25 pm
Good, how good are your seats at DWR?  Asking for a friend..

Mine are pretty good. But surely you don't need any since you are explaining how to be a fan
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

slappy

I'm deflated but we will get back to winning 7 games a year so there's that...

WichitaStateRazorback

at least they had the sack not rise up and say no to a garbage hire

Tony Perkis

WichitaStateRazorback

Athog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 04, 2017, 02:16:44 pm
You can't be this naïve.

Now is our chance to to this before it happens

BS!

RazorWhacker

I agree with you, but I'm afraid it's whizzing in the wind.

The millennial snowflakes think they should all get what they want or throw a tantrum until they do.

It's not their fault, really. My generation is who raised them that way.

jabberjawls

Instead our dumpster fire will light up the world.

The real Hogules

I'm SICK of settling for 4th tier coaches, who can't even win consistently on that level!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

LawyerHog50

They revolted to a coach that had a winning record overall.

Morris is 13-24. He is wore than Schiano.
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

LawyerHog50

Quote from: jabberjawls on December 05, 2017, 04:53:05 pm
Instead our dumpster fire will light up the world.

This. If Tennessee was bad, you haven't seen anything.

13-24.
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

greenie

Quote from: MAGA45 on December 04, 2017, 02:15:50 pm

I can't imagine any big-name coordinators wanting to come work for Morris at Arkansas.  Let's just face it, our new coach was cheap, conventional, and non-controversial.  Thank God Ole Miss is going to be terrible for the next few years.