Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas audible

Started by Dr. Starcs, September 18, 2017, 09:47:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

Figured somebody else noticed this, but didn't see it posted. Anyway, Matt Stafford called an "Arkansas, Arkansas" audible in the 3rd quarter.

It was a stretch run to the right and resulted in a 4 yard loss, but still kinda cool. I wonder if starting Detroit center Travis Swanson had anything to do with the call.

woodrow hog call

Heard it too, hoped they would score on it.
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

PonderinHog

PORKULATOR

Quote from: woodrow hog call on September 18, 2017, 09:52:01 pm
Heard it too, hoped they would score on it.
I said the same thing and then it was a horrible run and I was like, "yep, there ya go"
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

bphi11ips

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on September 18, 2017, 09:47:40 pm
Figured somebody else noticed this, but didn't see it posted. Anyway, Matt Stafford called an "Arkansas, Arkansas" audible in the 3rd quarter.

It was a stretch run to the right and resulted in a 4 yard loss, but still kinda cool. I wonder if starting Detroit center Travis Swanson had anything to do with the call.

Nah.  Swanson never played for Nutt.  A four yard loss on a stretch play was a Nutt specialty. 
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

arkfan81

Hey Swanson having good game..
Have faith...

HoggieStyle

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on September 18, 2017, 09:47:40 pm

No small irony there....

younghog

link.. if anyone has it.. I had soccer practice last night :0
GO HOGS

BigE_23

4 yard loss? Sounds like it was executed to perfection.

sickboy

He also called a Kershaw audible. Guessing Stafford has a hand in naming the audibles.