Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas A&M Lineman Killed in Wreck

Started by rhog1, December 22, 2011, 10:10:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rhog1

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

TexHog188

What a tragedy.  Prayers to his family. 
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

SixtySecondsOfPitino

Witness reports say that Villavisencio swerved to avoid a buzzard and veered head-on into the path of an 18-wheeler near the town of Normangee about 40 miles from College Station, on Thursday.

What a tragedy.  So young.

The Boar War

Hate to hear this.  Prayers go out to his family, friends, and teammates.

jgphillips3

That is just horrible. Prayers for the kid's family.

Razor6

Terrible and so sad for the entire family and community!
I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Razorback#1fan4life

Quote from: rhog1 on December 22, 2011, 10:10:44 pm
http://news.yahoo.com/texas-m-lineman-killed-car-crash-024317606--spt.html
Prayers go out to the family and friends of Joseph Villavisencio.  :'(

We as members of Razorback nation know first hand how disheartening something like this can be, and my prayers go out for the fans, the university, and more importantly the family of this young man.
Cedric Cobb, Matt Jones, Darren McFadden, Felix Jones, Peyton Hillis, Marcus Monk, Dennis Johnson, Jake Bequette, Ryan Mallett, Knile Davis, Greg Childs, Joe Adams, Tyler Wilson, Jarius Wright.......

jcul28

Prayers to the family and Aggies community.

1hogfan

What a tragedy. My prayers go out to the family, friends, and teammates of this young man. May God give his family strength.

pignatious

Thoughts and prayers to his family and to Texas A&M at this time.
Freedom is never free.

Calling All Hogs

What a terrible thing to happen to such a great kid.

hogpowr

Tragedy, Prayers to his Family and friends,....it seems like everyear you hear a story like this,....makes you more grateful for the blessings you have......
Welcome Coach Bielema!

johnny cash

Man I hate to hear that. Prayers for the family.

Ray Piggers

That is just awful.

You see this too much. Animals are not as important as your life.

Prayers for his friends, family and the aggies tonight
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

LZH

Awful.  God bless him and his family.

hogminator

My prayers go out to his family and team......

PurpRoll

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: JeanClaudeVanHam on December 22, 2011, 10:23:24 pm
Horrible. Praying for everyone involved.

Yes, and lets remember ALL of the athletes on the roads this weekend. May they make safe choices and get back to school in one piece...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

MuskogeeHogFan

What a tragedy. May God be with his family, friends and team.
Go Hogs Go!

hogdogcrazy

Prayers to all.  Bad enough it happened but I know from experience that losing a family member at Christmas time is especially hard.  God bless.
Smites are Badges of Honor around this place.

SMbaugh

May God comfort the Texas A&M Family at this time.

hogchic2001

That is awful. Thoughts and prayers to the family.
Go HOGS Go!

wupigsuey

Never a good time of year for this but this is the worst. RIP
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

cowboy_hawg

Prayers sent to all involved in this tragedy.
cowboy_hawg

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Razorback#1fan4life on December 22, 2011, 11:10:50 pm
We as members of Razorback nation know first hand how disheartening something like this can be, and my prayers go out for the fans, the university, and more importantly the family of this young man.

Very well said. Thoughts and prayers to the family.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

Tequilin' Time

What a terribly tragedy. My thoughts and prayers are with this young man's family, friends, team. 

redbarn

Prayers to all to feel God's arms around them during this terrible tragedy.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

younghog

SAD..

prayers to his family and friends
GO HOGS

GolfnHog

May God give comfort to the young mans' family, friends, and to all of the aTm family.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Break & Run

Prayers to all involved and may God be there to help them through this and help them look over the cruel people from Westboro Baptist Church (I almost guarantee they will try picketing the funeral).
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

pigture perfect

Having lost my own son in an accident 2 months ago makes this almost personal. Prayers for the family.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

RazorBassin

Prayers to the family...my heart hurts for them this Holiday Season. 

Torqued pork

Memories of Brandon Burlsworth always come rushing back when something like this happens.

Thoughts and prayers to the family.

Rooka

Prayers to the family, friends, teammates, and entire aTm family.

DeltaBoy

It was on the local news last night he had been out deliver gifts to the poor and died avoiding a Big bird in the road.

http://www.aggieathletics.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=27300&ATCLID=205351348
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.