Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vote for Alex Collins for Top Value Performer

Started by TebowHater, January 09, 2018, 09:32:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

FrozenHam

RebHog

Voted for AC but that's some tough company there I can see it going to Kamara or Howard.

311Hog

yeah i think Kamara but hopefully AC will get it =)

Little Lady Back

#NolanRichardsonCourt

247Hog

Quote from: RebHog on January 10, 2018, 10:18:08 am
Voted for AC but that's some tough company there I can see it going to Kamara or Howard.

AC would have had numbers like Kamara if he had Drew Brees as his QB.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

oldgoat

Voted twice and will do so again.  Least I could do after enjoying watching him as a Hog.
Hoglady: "Some things in life are only a big deal when you make them a big deal."

alohawg

Quote from: 247Hog on January 10, 2018, 11:26:30 am

That team is very frustrating to watch between the idiotic play calls and player rotations, namely Alex on the sideline too much, and Flacco's inconsistencies. Collins was the highlight of their season.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

hoglady

I'm a lifelong Saints fan.
Kamara is phenomenal but you're right - he's got much better players around him than Alex does.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

titsonboar

titsonboar

greenEGnHAWGS

He probably would've had better numbers had he not started to get significant touches in week 6.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

TebowHater

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on January 13, 2018, 09:46:12 am
He probably would've had better numbers had he not started to get significant touches in week 6.

This! Absolutely incredible he was 27 yards from being a 1,000 yard rusher and missed 1/3 of the season. His pace would have been closer to 1,500 (which would have been 1st in the league by far)!

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: TebowHater on January 13, 2018, 10:33:11 am
This! Absolutely incredible he was 27 yards from being a 1,000 yard rusher and missed 1/3 of the season. His pace would have been closer to 1,500 (which would have been 1st in the league by far)!

Yep. Makes me chuckle every time the announcers talk about how the Seahawks let go of their best RB.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

urkillnmesmalls

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on January 13, 2018, 11:26:18 am
Yep. Makes me chuckle every time the announcers talk about how the Seahawks let go of their best RB.

True...but you can't fumble in the NFL, period.  After a few in game, and probably some tendencies in practice, I'm guessing that put him behind the 8 ball in Seattle.  He is fortunate that he probably worked HARD on ball security, and Seattle just didn't wait around to be the beneficiary of it.  Baltimore was, and is.  I just wonder what his contract is, and if maybe another team that's better poised to contend might snatch him up. 
I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

lwillin

razCzar

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: urkillnmesmalls on January 13, 2018, 01:24:27 pm
True...but you can't fumble in the NFL, period.  After a few in game, and probably some tendencies in practice, I'm guessing that put him behind the 8 ball in Seattle.  He is fortunate that he probably worked HARD on ball security, and Seattle just didn't wait around to be the beneficiary of it.  Baltimore was, and is.  I just wonder what his contract is, and if maybe another team that's better poised to contend might snatch him up.

This is true. It just always was strange to me cuz I'd follow the day to day training camps that they had and he seemed to always have the play of the day or the best stats or something that set him apart. Then during preseason games, the other backs got all of the carries.

clew

Pure as the dawn