Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5 Star Recruit Decommits from Hogs

Started by gdumont, July 06, 2017, 12:27:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

gdumont

azhog10

I said this a while back about Reggie and Etop Udo who is part of Adidas and close to Howland. Check his twitter account. A number of guys were taking to the Caribbean. Zion Williamson and other guys were tagged but notice Reggie wasn't tagged in this video but is there......may be nothing but this is what I was talking about.

https://twitter.com/EtopUdoEma

The Hogfather

Quote from: azhog10 on August 18, 2017, 02:47:50 pm
I said this a while back about Reggie and Etop Udo who is part of Adidas and close to Howland. Check his twitter account. A number of guys were taking to the Caribbean. Zion Williamson and other guys were tagged but notice Reggie wasn't tagged in this video but is there......may be nothing but this is what I was talking about.

https://twitter.com/EtopUdoEma

Shady ISH.

Pig Power

I am sure it is all above board... NOT

Arazorbackguy1

I'm sure there is some Hugh Freeze action going on there too.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

imtad16

Yeah I don't think I have ever been more frustrated at a recruiting situation. Even more so than DGB in football. Once he went to Miss State I stopped trusting what he was saying. I mean I guess I should give the "It's his choice, he can do what he wants" disclaimer which I believe, but man no less frustrating. Since that decommittment I have really been exhibiting the symptoms of "poor little Arkansas" syndrome. When it happened you almost had to laugh and just say isn't that just this era of Arkansas basketball's luck? As a fan I guess I can slip into that as long as the coaching staff isn't, I'll get over and we will be alright, but dang I hope we can pull a 4 star forward out of the hat to cushion the blow of that loss.

mhuff

Everyone that's a Razorback fan is disappointed ; however, I realize I can't do anything about it. So, I am going to remain optimistic that CMA and staff will finish strong . I believe it will be so.

Scotty deserves three raises

Little Lady Back

Quote from: mhuff on August 25, 2017, 03:28:25 pm
Everyone that's a Razorback fan is disappointed ; however, I realize I can't do anything about it. So, I am going to remain optimistic that CMA and staff will finish strong . I believe it will be so.

I agree with mhuff!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: mhuff on August 25, 2017, 03:28:25 pm

then why do you get on Mike so hard about missing on Perry when it is Scotty's job.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on August 25, 2017, 07:54:31 pm
then why do you get on Mike so hard about missing on Perry when it is Scotty's job.

Agenda

mhuff

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on August 25, 2017, 07:54:31 pm

Are you crazy or just need a refresher  on Hooked on Phonics reading comprehension. There has been nothing said by me that is derogatory about CMA's recruitment of this class. Quite the contrary. I think this recruiting class is going well and will finish strong. It never ceases to amaze me of the trolls that come out with some nebulous dribble o here to start some crap and disrupt the board. This doesn't go unnoticed.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: mhuff on August 27, 2017, 08:53:07 am
Are you crazy or just need a refresher  on Hooked on Phonics reading comprehension. There has been nothing said by me that is derogatory about CMA's recruitment of this class. Quite the contrary. I think this recruiting class is going well and will finish strong. It never ceases to amaze me of the trolls that come out with some nebulous dribble o here to start some crap and disrupt the board. This doesn't go unnoticed.
only trolls on here are the ones that constantly bash MA and the program and find anything to start MA hate.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

mhuff

No, I am sorry but that is not true.. There are trolls that come on here to cause conflict ,but they are not tolerated long.