Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why has Doug been so inactive this season?

Started by ZERO, November 07, 2017, 02:19:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ZERO

I just noticed I haven't seen him post one time since football began. Is he just trying to stay away from this whole mess? Busy with something?
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

HF#1

It takes time to keep this clunker running. He ain't got time for posting on the innerwebz.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

The Hawg Marshal

Lanny

Busy working on Fearlessfriday.  Takes a lot of work keeping these sites up to date.  Did anyone notice the basketball schedule was added last weekend
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

Wildhog

Quote from: Lanny on November 07, 2017, 05:21:58 pm
Busy working on Fearlessfriday.  Takes a lot of work keeping these sites up to date.  Did anyone notice the basketball schedule was added last weekend

bass-ket-ball?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ZERO

Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Danny J

Quote from: ZERO on November 07, 2017, 05:24:11 pm
Thank God, something to look forward to.
And if we don't take Samford seriously this Friday it will be a meltdown over there as well

Doug

#PhotogLife #PhotogProblems

I'm still around... having to do more behind-the-scenes (Server and site admin) stuff this year. Between my day job, working on Hogville/FF, on-field CFB photography and now CBB photography stuff... it's my peak season.

You can keep up with me on Twitter (I'm fairly active there) and via TheFan.net (Photography site).

(I was afraid I was being blamed for more bans... ain't my cuppa joe right now, hah!)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

NuttinItUp

I miss seeing that bear walking towards me.

Keep up the good work, Doug.