Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two explanations

Started by razorbrass, November 07, 2017, 06:22:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbrass

There are only two explanations for the poor performance last Saturday

1) Coaches are spending their time networking for their next job instead of game planning

or

2) The coaches paid little to no attention planning for Coastal chalking it up to a certain win and spent a majority of time planning for their last stand against LSU or Mississippi State.  Time will tell.  I know, I know the worst thing this staff could actually do is put together a game plan.

ALSO

It always amazes me that everyone gives Bielema credit for firing Markuson halfway through the season.  What makes you think it was him?  Perhaps it was Alvarez that booted him to the curb.  With his finger prints on that program and Bielema's reluctance to let anyone go until they find another job I would say that was the most likely scenario.  Could be a possible explanation for the lack of moves after the dismal performance of our offensive line.  Just some random thoughts as I head home from the rock.
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

phadedhawg

There could be something to the idea that we overlooked Coastal Carolina.  I know the fanbase seemed to think we could score as much as we wanted.  I was mildly concerned that we had the ability to make hash of it.  Still I thought we'd win by 20+.

If these coaches have an ounce of self preservation they should be blowing up their agent's phone looking for any shelter from the fallout that's to come.