Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Watching 'Nova game...

Started by Swinesong1, January 29, 2017, 01:02:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Swinesong1

Nova hit a three with 11:36 left in first half.  Only had one field goal for the remainder.  Four first half fgs total. 

hawginbigd1

Nobody in the country plays better defense than UVA IMO.

alohawg

Fantastic 2nd half to watch and what a finish!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Swinesong1

Quote from: alohawg on January 29, 2017, 02:10:02 pm
Fantastic 2nd half to watch and what a finish!
Had an NCAA final four feel to it!

Biggus Piggus

Gosh I hope Arkansas does not come within 1,000 miles of those teams until we have a team that isn't run by an overpaid student manager.
[CENSORED]!

The_Iceman

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 29, 2017, 02:42:29 pm
Gosh I hope Arkansas does not come within 1,000 miles of those teams until we have a team that isn't run by an overpaid student manager.

Mike Anderson won't out coach those two. Heck, he can't out coach Brad Underwood.

PossumFan

As a Wahoo fan, I am distressed by the 24-3 free throw disparity in favor of Villanova. Not a single whistle against Nova in the last 14:50, which doesn't even seem possible. Virginia makes eight FGs more than Nova and still loses. SMH.

hogsanity

Quote from: PossumFan on January 29, 2017, 06:33:47 pm
As a Wahoo fan, I am distressed by the 24-3 free throw disparity in favor of Villanova. Not a single whistle against Nova in the last 14:50, which doesn't even seem possible. Virginia makes eight FGs more than Nova and still loses. SMH.

college basketball is all about 3's and driving aggressively and drawing contact.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hogsanity on January 29, 2017, 07:29:02 pm
college basketball is all about 3's and driving aggressively and drawing contact.

You mean it's not about getting caught out of position and reaching and grabbing?