Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOG WILD World Golf Tour Club

Started by tannerstahl, January 17, 2017, 02:12:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

tannerstahl

if there's any hogvillians that enjoy playing World Golf Tour on their devices or computers, i created a country club called HOG WILD and am inviting any hog fans to join...there are a few other clubs on there that are razorback related, i tried to get in but either couldn't get through or am not cool enough...so i created my own. hope to see you there. wooopig

mods:
i would love to invite those in other forums like MMQB or jump ball....lets just hope they visit this general sports forum
i love the hogs....so very very much

GolfNut57

Just a small tip for you. If you are wanting golfers it might help you to get a few more responses if you post this in the Fairways and Greens forum too.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

tannerstahl

i love the hogs....so very very much

PennHOG

I'll look for it later tonight.   I've played it on and off for years.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!