Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Burn It - They Deserve What They Get

Started by thefisher, January 13, 2017, 11:25:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

GolfnHog

Quote from: GuvHog on January 13, 2017, 12:16:16 pm
He didn't set the Hog football program back, Jeff Long did that. The instant he over reacted and terminated BP, the football program became his responsibility and the whole debacle is squarely in his lap.

When you're smart enough and can be objective enough to understand root cause analysis then get back to me.
Example:
1. Start with an unacceptable end result and keep asking "Why?" Stop when you can identify a correctable opportunity (CO), non correctable (NC) or Inadequate Data (ID)
2. Always try to say WHO or What, Did or Did Not do something
3. Include only the factors necessary for the occurrence of each set.
4. DO NOT combine any factors. (Hint: start with BP's factors and you never get to JL.

When you do a RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on your argument, the facts always come back to the actions of BP but I guess you just like to keep your typing skills proficient when spouting off about how there were other options.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

nchogg

I just love some of this junk or should I say fake speculation. ::hornsdown::

GuvHog

Quote from: GolfnHog on January 13, 2017, 04:26:15 pm
When you're smart enough and can be objective enough to understand root cause analysis then get back to me.
Example:
1. Start with an unacceptable end result and keep asking "Why?" Stop when you can identify a correctable opportunity (CO), non correctable (NC) or Inadequate Data (ID)
4. DO NOT combine any factors. (Hint: start with BP's factors and you never get to JL.

When you do a RCA (Root Cause Analysis) on your argument, the facts always come back to the actions of BP but I guess you just like to keep your typing skills proficient when spouting off about how there were other options.

They only come back to BP if one is a Long hugger and can't accept the truth about him.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

GolfnHog

Quote from: GuvHog on January 13, 2017, 04:31:21 pm
They only come back to BP if one is a Long hugger and can't accept the truth about him.

The truth is I'm not a "Long Hugger" as you allude, but keep trying.  Had I been the AD I would have fired him as well and never lost a nights sleep over it in spite of the Gov's of the world.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

GuvHog

Quote from: GolfnHog on January 13, 2017, 04:38:25 pm
The truth is I'm not a "Long Hugger" as you allude, but keep trying.  Had I been the AD I would have fired him as well and never lost a nights sleep over it in spite of the Gov's of the world.

Understood. My original point was this:

When an AD fires a Head coach, that AD takes full responsibility for what happens with that program from that moment on. Jeff Long chose to fire BP and when he did that, he assumed full responsibility for the football program from that moment on. When Jeff Long relieved BP of his duties and responsibilities, the program became Jeff Long's responsibility.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Athog

Quote from: IndianaHog on January 13, 2017, 11:33:35 am
Geez the obsession with CBP is crazy

No where but here! Everyone else views him as a jerk! We are just lucky to have him gone when he did leave. He is a good coach only but everything else he does will bring him down and has over and over.

PorkRinds

Quote from: GuvHog on January 13, 2017, 04:50:11 pm
Understood. My original point was this:

When an AD fires a Head coach, that AD takes full responsibility for what happens with that program from that moment on. Jeff Long chose to fire BP and when he did that, he assumed full responsibility for the football program from that moment on. When Jeff Long relieved BP of his duties and responsibilities, the program became Jeff Long's responsibility.

It was his responsibility from the day he was hired. Which is why he had to fire the red faced midget.

JOKERHOG

Quote from: azhog10 on January 13, 2017, 11:27:12 am
Too soon to bring CBP back.....????? JK jk

We should have an opening next year maybe two if you count Jeff
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

nchogg

Quote from: GuvHog on January 13, 2017, 04:31:21 pm
Yea if Coach E gets another job and we need an OC. Got to love it.

JOKERHOG

Quote from: GuvHog on January 13, 2017, 03:06:12 pm
There are differing stories as to what actually happened that day.

There is Jeff Long's official version which you already know.

Another version that has been told is that Jessica's boyfriend (now husband) attacked BP in front of the Broyles complex. BP got away from him, jumped on his motorcycle, and sped off. Jessica's boyfriend then forced her into his car and sped off after BP finally running him off of the road. He then jumped out of his car, pulled Jessica out, yelled at BP "If you want her, you can have her!", shoved her down on top of BP and drove off.

Exactly so BP didn't lie, Jessica was not on the bike
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: NaturalStateReb on January 13, 2017, 12:00:27 pm
No, it won't.  Tanking a major state university's accreditation would basically be political suicide.

No kidding. One would think he would have been smarter than that...........Oops never mind we are talking about a politician.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hoggish1

Quote from: JOKERHOG on January 13, 2017, 06:15:45 pm

...at which point, BP turned the tables on he and had his way all over again...? LMAO

southeasthog

Quote from: JOKERHOG on January 13, 2017, 06:15:45 pm
What about the police report that said she was?

LR_Matt

Makes you wonder what all he got away with while he was here....

Athog

He didn't set the Hog football program back, Jeff Long did that. The instant he over reacted and terminated BP, the football program became his responsibility and the whole debacle is squarely in his lap.

Right BP torched it!

southeasthog

Quote from: GuvHog on January 13, 2017, 03:06:12 pm
There are differing stories as to what actually happened that day.

There is Jeff Long's official version which you already know.

Another version that has been told is that Jessica's boyfriend (now husband) attacked BP in front of the Broyles complex. BP got away from him, jumped on his motorcycle, and sped off. Jessica's boyfriend then forced her into his car and sped off after BP finally running him off of the road. He then jumped out of his car, pulled Jessica out, yelled at BP "If you want her, you can have her!", shoved her down on top of BP and drove off.

Instead, Petrino confirmed his relationship with Dorrell had continued, saying they went on the fateful April 1 motorcycle outing because they "had always said they would go for a ride."

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/7834133/former-arkansas-coach-bobby-petrino-detailed-affair-jessica-dorrell-boss-firing

And there is this.

Hog N Bama

Must be bad to lose accreditation when all you have to major in is Doodling to get a degree  :P

wildhogman

Well I know this. CBP is 0-2 in 2016 in the sec lol. Even UK beat them. and he had the superman Heisman all everything do everything duel threat QB.

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: GolfnHog on January 13, 2017, 04:26:15 pm
Example:

Very good but when there is information you don't have or if you do you choose not to use it you may get the result you want but it may not be the best one.  I've seen more than a few "smart enough" people make bad decisions because they thought they had the pertinent information.

Ben

Bitter Ex-Girlfriend Syndrome strikes again
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

code red

"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

PonderinHog