Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Get to know Bob Diaco

Started by Dwight_K_Shrute, January 12, 2017, 06:30:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dwight_K_Shrute

I had heard rumors but never really looked into just how man pretty this guy is.  I use the term man pretty as a true and sincere compliment.  So here is a pictorial homage to the man who just may lead our D back to greatness or at least lead your wife to needing a little alone time.

I know he's squinting, but damn that's a great look for coaches.  Forget the pullovers, polo's or windbreakers. Is he on the sideline or the cover of Belk for coaches.

Careful you might find yourself lost for 10 minutes looking into those baby blues.  Damn son.

Rocking the floppy hat.  Is there any look this guy can't pull off?

Bobby D showing his approval but got to take it to the next level to get that with a smile.

Here he is at the Broyles Award.  Baz refused to stand next to him out of man pretty intimidation.

As my daughters would say "Sick Flow"

How do you standout in a crowd of behemoths?  By looking this dam good that's how.

When the coach is better looking that the pom squad.

That's great Bob, perfect, now show me surprised.

Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Trystran

That explains it... Manti Te'o's girlfriend left him for Diaco.

PonderinHog

Is that you, Wally?  One million Arkansas Beavers want to know.

Sugar Free Hog

Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on January 12, 2017, 06:30:41 pm
I had heard rumors but never really looked into just how man pretty this guy is.  I use the term man pretty as a true and sincere compliment.  So here is a pictorial homage to the man who just may lead our D back to greatness or at least lead your wife to needing a little alone time.

I know he's squinting, but damn that's a great look for coaches.  Forget the pullovers, polo's or windbreakers. Is he on the sideline or the cover of Belk for coaches.

Careful you might find yourself lost for 10 minutes looking into those baby blues.  Damn son.

Rocking the floppy hat.  Is there any look this guy can't pull off?

Bobby D showing his approval but got to take it to the next level to get that with a smile.

Here he is at the Broyles Award.  Baz refused to stand next to him out of man pretty intimidation.

As my daughters would say "Sick Flow"

How do you standout in a crowd of behemoths?  By looking this dam good that's how.

When the coach is better looking that the pom squad.

That's great Bob, perfect, now show me surprised.

Man crush huh?
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

PorkSoda

January 12, 2017, 07:25:44 pm #7 Last Edit: January 12, 2017, 07:41:02 pm by PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Danimal

The Baz comment was pure gold -- +1,000

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

RebelW

Can we keep him out of Nebraska?

ballz2thewall

man, it's been a long day.

very funny post. made me laugh and i needed it....:)
The rest of the frog.

The_Bionic_Pig

The internet is STILL UNDEFEATED!!!

Funny stuff...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

longpig

;D

What is wrong with you people?
Don't be scared, be smart.

PonderinHog

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Pork Twain on January 12, 2017, 07:31:31 pm
So much gay here

It's not gay.  At that level, it's art you monkey.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

PonderinHog

hawgon

Those Nebraska girls will love him.

onebadrubi

NuttinItUp

Scott7703

Quote from: hawgon on January 12, 2017, 07:59:38 pm
Those Nebraska girls will love him.

Yep any photos of him in his new Nebraska gear?

MuskogeeHogFan

This thread is odd, to say the least. I could care less if he is a "handsome man", as the OP suggests. Not sure why that is important.

On the other hand, I care a great deal as to whether he can coach and importantly, recruit effectively. I'm not certain of the latter.

Just going back to Diaco's stints at Virginia (2006-2008), Cincy (2009) and Notre Dame (2010-2013) it looks like over those years he was the primary for 4 kids from NJ, 1 from NY, 2 from CT, 2 from VA, 2 from FL, 1 from MA and 1 from IN. 8 years, 14 kids and in 3 of those years, he wasn't the primary for any signee. He was most active as the primary (or lead) recruiter while at Notre Dame where he signed 8 in 4 years.

Whether that is as good or as effective of a recruiter as you want to hire is up to the guy doing the hiring, but I don't find that to be all that impressive.
Go Hogs Go!

sickboy

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on January 12, 2017, 08:26:43 pm
This thread is odd, to say the least. I could care less if he is a "handsome man", as the OP suggests.

You could care less?

bell2629

This thread is odd, to say the least. I could care less if he is a "handsome man", as the OP suggests. Not sure why that is important.

On the other hand, I care a great deal as to whether he can coach and importantly, recruit effectively. I'm not certain of the latter.

Just going back to Diaco's stints at Virginia (2006-2008), Cincy (2009) and Notre Dame (2010-2013) it looks like over those years he was the primary for 4 kids from NJ, 1 from NY, 2 from CT, 2 from VA, 2 from FL, 1 from MA and 1 from IN. 8 years, 14 kids and in 3 of those years, he wasn't the primary for any signee. He was most active as the primary (or lead) recruiter while at Notre Dame where he signed 8 in 4 years.

Whether that is as good or as effective of a recruiter as you want to hire is up to the guy doing the hiring, but I don't find that to be all that impressive.

Do you rain on jokes in real life, too, or just on the internets?
Praise the Lard!

Wildhog

I'm more concerned with coaching than recruiting for a coordinator.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Wildhog on January 12, 2017, 08:39:56 pm
I'm more concerned with coaching than recruiting for a coordinator.

No doubt

hawgon

If the coaching ain't great, this whole staff is probably recruiting for the next one anyway.

LRHawg

Oklahawg

Quote from: LRHawg on January 12, 2017, 08:50:57 pm
Nailed it. I knew that smile was ... Unnatural. Lol

So many blue pills the ears on the Huskie are perky.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

You know why we have an "in" with Diaco? Belks. IT's all about Belks.

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

FutureMan

I just realized that I'm gay... thanks a lot Bob.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

The Kig

In life, you surround yourself with people who are smarter than you and you get ahead.  Surround yourself with people that are better looking than you and you risk being the third wheel, the fat friend, the DD.  Maybe getting Diaco will mean Bert drops a few lbs, but it's a risky hire.  Otherwise, he's definitely gonna be the fat friend between Enos/Diaco.  Guess it doesn't matter that much since he's already got a hot wife and she's preggers, but I still wouldn't wanna be the fat friend.
Poker Porker

Hogimus Prime

The op must drive a ford and spend a lot of time at a cabin in Gatlinburg with his uncle Rick

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: The Kig on January 12, 2017, 09:12:40 pm
In life, you surround yourself with people who are smarter than you and you get ahead.  Surround yourself with people that are better looking than you and you risk being the third wheel, the fat friend, the DD.  Maybe getting Diaco will mean Bret drops a few lbs, but it's a risky hire.  Otherwise, he's definitely gonna be the fat friend between Enos/Diaco.  Guess it doesn't matter that much since he's already got a hot wife and she's preggers, but I still wouldn't wanna be the fat friend.

Well at one time he was jacked. Maybe that makes him feel better

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CpXiZ8pUAAAPSoZ.jpg

Tusks

My pick from the beginning.  This guy can COACH defense.  Move a couple more out and please for the love of the Hogs get a defensive coach that can recruit texas.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

PonderinHog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on January 12, 2017, 09:22:45 pm
Well at one time he was jacked. Maybe that makes him feel better

A fanny pack ??? AYSM ???

hawgon

Danimal

Ironhawg

Usually around here a thread gets started and somewhere along the way it gets derailed.  This thread jumped the tracks right off the bat!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Ironhawg on January 12, 2017, 09:59:50 pm
Usually around here a thread gets started and somewhere along the way it gets derailed.  This thread jumped the tracks right off the bat!

yraciv

In life, you surround yourself with people who are smarter than you and you get ahead.  Surround yourself with people that are better looking than you and you risk being the third wheel, the fat friend, the DD.  Maybe getting Diaco will mean Bret drops a few lbs, but it's a risky hire.  Otherwise, he's definitely gonna be the fat friend between Enos/Diaco.  Guess it doesn't matter that much since he's already got a hot wife and she's preggers, but I still wouldn't wanna be the fat friend.

Every group has the fat/funny guy, hot guy, and nerdy guy. Put them together and you have a pretty good posse!

The Kig

Poker Porker

ZERO

Quote from: bell2629 on January 12, 2017, 08:34:48 pm
Do you rain on jokes in real life, too, or just on the internets?

This site is serious business, I'll have you know. Jokes, especially those with homoerotic undertones, are met with intolerance and disdain.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Torqued pork

Would Bo Mattingly dump Bret for Diaco?

1highhog

This ^^^^ is the only sense I make of this thread, I want to know if this guy can recruit like no other and teach great defense as good as any DC out there.  As far as if he looks good as the OP suggests, I'll leave that to those who have gay tendencies.

HogShat

The fat friend is where it's at buddy. While you are busy being self absorbed and looking in mirrors  while you bang out reps at the gym, somebody has got to be showing your girl the attention she craves...

Sincerely,

The Fat Friend... 8)

TexHog188

"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

LZH

I think it's funny as hell. Of course, I've always had a soft spot for guys who would look pretty in a wig and makeup.

PonderinHog

This thread is an abomination!