Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clemson violating Ohio State

Started by jbcarol, December 31, 2016, 07:50:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

GolfNut57

So could #42 be arrested for sexual assault?  :)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

GolfNut57

So was the defensive player at least flagged for "Incrotchment" of the neutral zone?  ;)
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

JIMMY BOARFFETT

To me this is the type of behavior that should not be a part of football but, unfortunately, it is.  I was wondering how many think there should be punishment for this even though it was discovered after the fact?

The deliberate nature of this type action makes me want to see the perpetrators face some type of consequences.  Am I wrong?
My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

tophawg19

42 might as well come out of the closet . that was illegal use of hands .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Jackrabbit Hog

I didn't realize Michael Sam had eligibility left and had transferred to Clemson.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

jbcarol

Buff

"Having fun" now translates to "fondling balls"?  Just for that, I hope Bama beats them by 30.

jbcarol

Stewart Mandel ‏@slmandel 2h2 hours ago

Dabo called Ben Boulware's defense of Wilkins' "grab" unacceptable. "He apologized to his teammates and to me. That's not what we're about."