Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winning at South Carolina will be a VERY important tone setter

Started by Ben, October 02, 2017, 07:15:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

This October is going to be very hard. Road games at SC, Bama, and Ole Miss. 1 home game vs a very talented Auburn team.

Anything can happen, but this game Saturday is highly pivotal. Arkansas could be at risk for a 3 game losing streak if they lose to SC with Alabama and Auburn coming up after. Playing at Ole Miss won't be a push over neither. If Arkansas can beat South Carolina, i feel it would set the tone, maybe not vs Alabama, but against Auburn and Ole Miss and carry over to LSU, Miss St, and Mizzou. If they lose, I'm worried about a 3 game losing streak heading into Ole Miss with no momentum.
Quote from: BearsBisonsBoars on January 18, 2016, 11:06:54 pm. The four team playoff is still opinion. Or do you really think MSU was really the fourth best team in CFB?
You miss the boat.  A four team playoff is a championship.  A championship produces... a champion. You seem to be looking for the "best" team.  The "best" doesn't exist. Best does not equal champion.  Best is a myth.
Opinion polls produce... opinions.

KennyForAD

The OTR

HardCore

Assuming you win.  Two teams, evenly bad, but they are playing at home.
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Seebs

Gamecocks will be up for this with their transfer RB playing a lot.  That has gotta sting. 
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: Seebs on October 03, 2017, 06:57:19 am
Gamecocks will be up for this with their transfer RB playing a lot.  That has gotta sting. 

Hogs 35  S. Car  28
Go Hogs Go!

Rayzback

Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missin

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Ben on October 02, 2017, 07:15:52 pm
This October is going to be very hard. Road games at SC, Bama, and Ole Miss. 1 home game vs a very talented Auburn team.

Anything can happen, but this game Saturday is highly pivotal. Arkansas could be at risk for a 3 game losing streak if they lose to SC with Alabama and Auburn coming up after. Playing at Ole Miss won't be a push over neither. If Arkansas can beat South Carolina, i feel it would set the tone, maybe not vs Alabama, but against Auburn and Ole Miss and carry over to LSU, Miss St, and Mizzou. If they lose, I'm worried about a 3 game losing streak heading into Ole Miss with no momentum.

We need to go 2-2 to go Bowling.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.