Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Willie Sykes...

Started by GalaHawg, April 23, 2016, 01:12:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

GalaHawg

Got me excited for our secondary this year. The first team DBs did not see a lot of action but if Sykes play is any indication of what is to become of the secondary this year, I'm excited.

Coach Rhoads doing work.

rzrbackramsfan

secneahog

Coach Rhoads has already earned his money and were still in the spring.  Our dbs are in the wrs hip pockets. 
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

JIHawg

Austin said Willie was all over the place out there.

supersaint

He was kicked off the team late tonight.

Sykes!!!!
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Optimus Swine

Not funny Saint.  Or maybe it was, I just Lol ed out loud!
Half the lies they tell about me aren't true.
Yogi Berra

HOGINTENNESSEE

He looked really at corner. Overall I liked a lot of the play from some of our second teamers

ricepig

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on April 24, 2016, 12:39:10 pm
He looked really at corner. Overall I liked a lot of the play from some of our second teamers

The defense is definitely ahead of the offense at this point. Hopefully, the defense is the real thing this fall. I guess we'll start finding out on September 3rd.

hawgmasta

I remember a lot of guys were high on his high school highlight tape; looks like we do have some decent scouts on hogville.  ;)

alohawg

So what you're saying is we should be Syke'd up?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

JIHawg

I remember an interview when he committed in which he said they're bringing me up there as a shut-down corner to shut down half the field.  I remember liking the tude.