Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who's got their money on the White team today?? I do.

Started by FANONTHEHILL, April 23, 2016, 09:03:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

FANONTHEHILL

Before everyone unloads, I just was told the 1s will be White and the 2s & 3s will be in Red.  Just wanted to get everyone stirred up!  Hoping for an exciting and injury free game.

Everyone traveling to the game be safe and Go Hogs!
Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

PonderinHog

FANONTHEHILL

Favorite quote from practice.  Made to my son:<br /><br /><br />Technique is nice, but it comes down to this.  Block the F'er in front of you. - Sam Pittman 2015

Dr. Starcs

ricepig

Well, it's in the ADG that the #1's are in red, but it has been mixed communication on that the past two days. I assume you know what color your boy is in, haha.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: FANONTHEHILL on April 23, 2016, 09:03:27 am
Before everyone unloads, I just was told the 1s will be White and the 2s & 3s will be in Red.  Just wanted to get everyone stirred up!  Hoping for an exciting and injury free game.

Everyone traveling to the game be safe and Go Hogs!
Obviously I hope all the kids out there perform very well. However, even with the Whites being given double the number of points with each score, if they manage to win the R/W game then we very well may be in for a LONG, LONG season!!

ricepig

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 23, 2016, 10:28:08 am
Obviously I hope all the kids out there perform very well. However, even with the Whites being given double the number of points with each score, if they manage to win the R/W game then we very well may be in for a LONG, LONG season!!

Or.......we have great depth!!! Delph for all you  8) :razorback: fans.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on April 23, 2016, 10:28:08 am

Quick question. If the World plays the 1s close - does it mean the 1s suck. Or we are building quality depth.

How do you distinguish?
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

LZH

Damn, my "I'll randomly pick a weekend to fly to Fayetteville" instinct sucks. Apparently I flew in for the pleasure of watching Florida beat the hell out of us at Baum Stadium.

ricepig

Quote from: LZH on April 23, 2016, 11:23:54 am
Damn, my "I'll randomly pick a weekend to fly to Fayetteville" instinct sucks. Apparently I flew in for the pleasure of watching Florida beat the hell out of us at Baum Stadium.

Yeah, I know what you mean, beautiful weather up there this weekend. I'm going back on May 14th as #1 graduates with his MBA, I wasn't sure if he was going to walk, but he said, he was. I'll watch the first half, and then get 18 in.

LZH

Quote from: ricepig on April 23, 2016, 11:32:18 am
Yeah, I know what you mean, beautiful weather up there this weekend. I'm going back on May 14th as #1 graduates with his MBA, I wasn't sure if he was going to walk, but he said, he was. I'll watch the first half, and then get 18 in.

Make sure you pass on my congratulations to him for being the smartest one in the family.

All bs aside, I know you're proud.

ricepig

Quote from: LZH on April 23, 2016, 11:45:57 am
Make sure you pass on my congratulations to him for being the smartest one in the family.

All bs aside, I know you're proud.

Well #2 the freshman might take that honor, but they all are smarter than me.

Kenny Buzzhog

I don't post much but I sure as hell want to think our defense is a LOT better. Otherwise were in trouble.

PonderinHog

Kenny Buzzhog

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on April 23, 2016, 02:03:14 pm
What you crappin about Pondering my friend? ;)
Red won.

On a late TD by TE Jamario Bell (b/c , Hogville lololol)
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Kenny Buzzhog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 23, 2016, 02:27:25 pm
Red won.

On a late TD by TE Jamario Bell (b/c , Hogville lololol)
Yeah I know I watched. How ya doin Pokey?

PonderinHog

ricepig

PonderinHog

Quote from: ricepig on April 23, 2016, 02:36:00 pm
Who won??

https://twitter.com/RazorbackFB/status/723952277866704896
That's what I thought.  That last score was Peavey to Bell for the white team, except he was wearing red, right?

ricepig

Quote from: PonderinHog on April 23, 2016, 02:56:42 pm
That's what I thought.  That last score was Peavey to Bell for the white team, except he was wearing red, right?

Yep

BPsTheMan

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

PonderinHog

Tyro3

thebignasty

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on April 23, 2016, 03:36:06 pm
Reds didn't have a chance

RWIII was unstoppable

They couldn't even touch him. Going to be a weapon for sure.

PonderinHog

Tyro3

Quote from: PonderinHog on April 23, 2016, 03:55:02 pm
Red IS the new white...

Evidently, Town was green and Bell was red, so I guess if you mix that together it becomes white.

PonderinHog

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

westside_player

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Kenny Buzzhog on April 23, 2016, 02:34:28 pm
Yeah I know I watched. How ya doin Pokey?
Great, my man. Kids, lady , and I enjoyed the festivities today.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: PonderinHog on April 23, 2016, 04:04:04 pm
Nice throw by Town, but I ain't goin' there...
Ya'll know my thoughts on the subject, and he will be starting before next season ends.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: Tyro3 on April 23, 2016, 03:45:55 pm
Scoreboard said 35 to 32 red.
It was right, too. white was handed the win. It was Town to Bell, so, both 3rd stringers were on Red. Score was manipulated.

Tyro3

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on April 23, 2016, 05:16:31 pm
It was right, too. white was handed the win. It was Town to Bell, so, both 3rd stringers were on Red. Score was manipulated.

Can't have the first team losing.

ricepig

Just watched the replay, ok, just the last 2 minutes, it was the White team that scored. Town and Bell entered into the huddle with the White team, or guys with  red jerseys on with a green pullover. Bell didn't have a green pullover, but was tackled by two red jerseys in the end zone.