Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN - NFL Scouts trying to "Get a Grip" on Brandon Allen

Started by WizardofhOgZ, April 22, 2016, 11:55:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

MultipleScoreGasms

hogsfan31

Good article. Thanks for sharing. Good luck to Brandon.

hogfan14

SooiecidetillNuttgone

"On the one hand, he doesn't look the part. But on the other hand, his production is undeniable, putting him in the company of quarterbacks several franchises have built their teams around."

Unintentionally funny.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

gmarv

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on April 22, 2016, 11:55:07 am
Good story . . . basically asks the question, "do you believe more in physical metrics or on-the-field productivity?"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/draft2016/story/_/id/15212589/arkansas-quarterback-brandon-allen-small-hands-raise-nfl-draft-concerns
BA has consistently had to fight for everything he's achieved. Heck, from folks trashing his truck a couple of years ago due to their perceived "He alone cost us the game" knock to folks constantly questioning his ability, size, etc. I can't think of many other kids who've had to overcome so much to succeed. I'm really pulling for Brandon to once again prove the naysayers wrong; and this has really nothing to do with his being a former Hog.

LZH

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on April 22, 2016, 02:08:40 pm
"On the one hand, he doesn't look the part. But on the other hand, his production is undeniable, putting him in the company of quarterbacks several franchises have built their teams around."

Unintentionally funny.

Intentionally Randy Travis.....