Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring game attendance?

Started by micali, April 20, 2016, 02:28:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

micali

I wonder if it will be about the same 30-40 thousand in attendance for our spring game?  I wish we could fill that place up even for something like this.  I'll be there with my son, uncles, cousins and dad rootin for the HOGS.

I did catch the attendance for the Georgia spring game and they had 94k there.  Man, I wonder how recruits feel about that?  I guess it's all the new they have going on.  So glad we are past that.

ricepig

Quote from: micali on April 20, 2016, 02:28:07 pm
I wonder if it will be about the same 3-4 thousand in attendance for our spring game?  I wish we could fill that place up even for something like this.  I'll be there with my son, uncles, cousins and dad rootin for the HOGS.

I did catch the attendance for the Georgia spring game and they had 94k there.  Man, I wonder how recruits feel about that?  I guess it's all the new they have going on.  So glad we are past that.

3-4 thousand, I assume you mean 30-40,000?

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

RME

I wonder if it will be about the same 3-4 thousand in attendance for our spring game?  I wish we could fill that place up even for something like this.  I'll be there with my son, uncles, cousins and dad rootin for the HOGS.

Sorry if I'm missing something but...are you saying 3,000 - 4,000 people in attendance? Or 30,000 - 40,000?

2015: 41,220
2014: 30,000
2013: 51,088

micali

Jackrabbit Hog

The wife and I will be in attendance.  Who's gonna host us for dinner that night?
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 20, 2016, 02:42:24 pm
The wife and I will be in attendance.  Who's gonna host us for dinner that night?

I'll see if I can get you in with Long........

RME

Quote from: micali on April 20, 2016, 02:38:35 pm
Corrected.

There we go, now I gotcha.

Could be a pretty good turnout. Supposed to be sunny and 77 on Saturday.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: ricepig on April 20, 2016, 02:43:29 pm
I'll see if I can get you in with Long........

I'd rather eat with Bielema.  I have a feeling there'd be more fried stuff and the portions would be large.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

swineology

I wonder if it will be about the same 30-40 thousand in attendance for our spring game?  I wish we could fill that place up even for something like this.  I'll be there with my son, uncles, cousins and dad rootin for the HOGS.

56,000 +

Weather is gonna be Hogtastic

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The_Iceman

I'll say around 33,000. Should be a nice day. Could get more.

ricepig

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 20, 2016, 02:49:46 pm
I'd rather eat with Bielema.  I have a feeling there'd be more fried stuff and the portions would be large.

And more drink.......

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on April 20, 2016, 02:49:46 pm

I just figured you would be dining with Vic and Henry. :)

Hogarusa

40,000.  96,000 for spring practice is almost too stupid to comprehend. 
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

VirginiaHog

Jackrabbit Hog

FutureMan

I'm driving in from Tulsa.  It'll be the first spring game I have ever attended.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

FrozenHam

Wife and I are making the trip up from Little Rock.  Excited to see Austin run the offense against an improved defense.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

Redhogs

Wife and I are going...seems likes it rained every year in the past when when we tried to go. Not this year...awesome. Went to the game in Bobby's first year, remember it being announced Dmac to the Raiders during the game.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

GolfnHog

Gonna miss this one in person, but will be in Dallas for the granddaughters birthday party and will catch it on SECN.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Pork Twain

I will be at the Virginia Tech Spring game, pretending I am at Arkansas
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

bigdaddyhawg

I have no idea how many will be there, but I can guarantee you they'll be a debate afterwards on Hogville about how many were actually there.

And the program haters will somehow crawl out of their holes to find ways to put the program down because we didn't have more.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

code red

Less than those of us that stood in the rain vs Mizzou.  They will report 40K plus regaurdless
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on April 21, 2016, 11:39:46 am
I have no idea how many will be there, but I can guarantee you they'll be a debate afterwards on Hogville about how many were actually there.

And the program haters will somehow crawl out of their holes to find ways to put the program down because we didn't have more.

Quote from: code red on April 21, 2016, 11:40:17 am
They will report 40K plus regaurdless

I stand corrected.  It begins BEFORE the game actually is played.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

ricepig

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on April 21, 2016, 11:55:06 am

Yep, although I wasn't sure if he was talking about the right guard, or what.

Iwastherein1969

announced attendance    30,000

actual attendance          12,500
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

code red

Such a clever boy
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

razorcash2

I guess my question regarding the actual attendance is this... Will we be using the announced attendance or Rick's on DT Sports?

PonderinHog

welchog

Question:  Do the concession stands run during the Spring Game? 

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: welchog on April 22, 2016, 12:24:33 pm
Question:  Do the concession stands run during the Spring Game? 

Yeah buddy!

Boardon Hamsay

37,928. If they'd switch back to Coke, 48,928. ;D
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ricepig

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 22, 2016, 05:23:56 pm
37,928. If they'd switch back to Coke, 48,928. ;D

What if they served beer???

SooiecidetillNuttgone

My guess is it's 15,000 fewer than whatever the announced number is, even if it requires negative numbers!
;)
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

AirWarren

Hawgar The Horrible

Quote from: AP85 on April 22, 2016, 08:35:25 pm

How many times did you spit tobacco juice on your mobile home floor before deciding on that figure? DUUUURRRRR...
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on April 22, 2016, 08:55:27 pm
How many times did you spit tobacco juice on your mobile home floor before deciding on that figure? DUUUURRRRR...

Maybe he's just guaranteeing at least 6,000? No reason to question where he chooses to spit. Just sayin'
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

AirWarren

Quote from: Hawgar The Horrible on April 22, 2016, 08:55:27 pm

I quit dipping about a year ago. But I did get a big bottom feeding catfish hit the bait on one cast though.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

ricepig

Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 23, 2016, 10:19:10 am
Exactly 51,871 people.

This is the reason one comes to HV, for precise numbers. Now, is that based on brand, or just the fact it's beer?

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Pork Twain on April 21, 2016, 11:26:32 am
I will be at the Virginia Tech Spring game, pretending I am at Arkansas

So how do they "Call the Hokies"?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

ricepig

Inhogswetrust

I wonder how long before the game actually starts that they inflate.................I mean announce the attendance. Bama has announced their spring game for 2017 has drawn 289,674 as the official attendance.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

AirWarren

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: ricepig on April 23, 2016, 10:22:39 am
This is the reason one comes to HV, for precise numbers. Now, is that based on brand, or just the fact it's beer?

Beer only. I'd have to run a different algorithm if we went brand specific ;D

East Clintwood

It didn't look like much of a crowd on TV.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

go hogues

Quote from: East Clintwood on April 24, 2016, 02:09:47 am
It didn't look like much of a crowd on TV.
I was there and I was actually surprised at the size of the crowd. If everyone who was there would have sat on the same side, that half would have been close to full. I'd say there were at least 30k.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />