Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How many of you will take your Hog fandom to this level?

Started by ricepig, April 14, 2016, 01:01:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

No can do. A Hog on the back of my head would look like it had mange.
There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

GolfnHog

All things being equal, the barber does have some serious skills. However I'm not going to get in his chair for that "cut".
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

PossumFan

Might have it shaved into my back hair, only for Mrs. PossumFan's eyes to behold.

ChitownHawg

Quote from: ricepig on April 14, 2016, 01:01:58 pm
http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/arkansas-football/photo-razoback-shaved-into-head/

Not me. The most daring for me was wearing my Hog shirt in Hong Kong. The Chinese people couldn't figure out why this dude was wearing a shirt with a pig on it. Got a lot of stares.  ;D
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

atekido

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

lahawg1

Well, the first prerequisite is to have hair so I am ruled out on this one. God didn't make all heads perfect, some he covered with hair.

The Big O Oliver Squeeler

Torqued pork

That's a talented barber, but no thanks. At my age that cut would get me put in an institution.

BearsBisonsBoars

Almost looks 'shopped.

(Meaning no offense to the barber - that's talented work)

longtimeHogfan

Mrs. Longtime would just call the home and say he's ready. :D
I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

hogsanity

Some Bama fan has a glass eye with Bama written across the iris.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

scorekeeper

Its hair it grows back...until it doesn't. How is this worse than a tattoo?
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

hogsanity

Quote from: scorekeeper on April 19, 2016, 02:25:46 pm

Like you said hair grows back, usually. Tatoos are a little more permanent.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

lahawg1

Quote from: scorekeeper on April 19, 2016, 02:25:46 pm

Maybe for you it grows back....

hogmolar

scorekeeper

If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Ex-Trumpet

Would have been better with the real hog on each side of the head...never liked the full-frontal hog.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

micali

Nope, because I have a real JOB.  Beanies and hats are not an option.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: micali on April 20, 2016, 02:32:52 pm
Nope, because I have a real JOB.  Beanies and hats are not an option.

Sorry Senator, but there are a lot more jobs that not only approve of hats, but require them.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?