Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Peavey Committed to Hogs No Matter What

Started by Mike Irwin, April 06, 2016, 10:26:46 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildhog

Good deal.  Hope he continues to silence the mouth breathers that talked so much trash about him.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

kp72204

I wish him the best. I also wish Froholdt the best as well.

widespreadsooie

Austin speaks with a lot of poise, comfort, and confidence. I like that a lot, it shows me he is a leader and is apt to correct mistakes quickly. I think we have a good one in him. Our offense could be extremely potent next season, especially if Devwah can make in an immediate to fast impact.

Iwastherein1969

Austin's biggest problem is the same one as Brandon had until he was a senior. Both wait until their WR is clearly open before they spin the ball. You cannot do that against SEC defensive backs. It will be pick six after pick six. Anyone remember the two games Brandon played against Bama before he grew out of this bad habit ? Alabama DB's were picking him off at will. And after much trial and error Brandon learned that you must throw the underneath, comeback, side line routes to the spot just before the WR is coming out of their break. I have yet to see Austin do this. Brandon cut his picks WAY down after he learned to trust his receivers to be where they are supposed to be. Austin doesn't seem to have grown into that level of trust yet. I hope the coaches stress to #8 that if the receiver is not where he is supposed to be, that is on the WR and the WR's coach. The only guy we've ever had that could wait until he could see the receiver's number before he let fly was Mallett. And I think he now plays for Baltimore. So Austin, trust your receivers, we have a bevy of experienced and talented one's coming back so they will be where they are supposed to be. So cut loose and let it fly, #8.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Pork Twain

It is great to see kids like this.  Stay with it, work hard and wait your turn to lead the team.  I think we will see that with Rafe and Ty
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

mhuff

I have always wondered why he was not getting playing time. Coach has always liked dual threat QB's.
Hope some of the QB's get PT during nonconference games. You never know when a QB has to step in.