Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas-LSU Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, January 11, 2006, 04:07:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Biggus Piggus

The wonderful Eric Ferguson choked on the pass.
[CENSORED]!

Beaverfever

damnit why can't we be good at anything

aristotle

They missed the FT. WE have a chance at a desperation 3 to tie it. 5.5 secs

Biggus Piggus

I haven't so wanted a player to leave Arkansas since Allie Freeman and Scott Rose.
[CENSORED]!

carlspackler

aristotle

LSU fouled us. That decision will probably win it for them.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Biggus Piggus

Thank you, Rick, for telling us you only get five players at a time.
[CENSORED]!

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

idochog

We need some guards and some big men w/ an attitude.
I love Jesus!

taintlint

Who has been right all preseason and up til now? Me!!!!! Who refuses to stroke Heath? Me!!!!

pfrg999

Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

joedirt

55% from the free throw line.  Like I said earlier, we can't let it come down to free throws.

rocknhog

It's like football season never ended. In better games: close until the end, but still losers.

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

SultanofSwine

corndo

0-2 in conference. Nice start.

Biggus Piggus

Anybody want to know what Dontell Jefferson is averaging in two SEC games?

ZERO POINT ZERO.
[CENSORED]!

HawgLover08

lunchbox72703

Hey Taint...do me a favor......withdraw your membership from this board, go sign up for the LSU Fan club, and take your bull somewhere else.  I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SO-CALLED-FAN RELISH AND BE SO HAPPY IN HIS HOME TEAM'S LOSS!!!  SHAME ON YOU, AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT REPLYING THAT YOU ARE JUST AS MAD ABOUT THIS TEAM, BECAUSE YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT BRAG AND BOAST ABOUT THIS TEAM BEING BAD.  GO AWAY MAN, YOU ARE A JOKE OF A FAN.

Thrilbilly

Man, Arkansas needs some positive Karma or something. Something has got to give. Do we pull our hair out. Quit caring or start screaming!

joedirt

It's hard to be a Hog fan right now, but hang in there.  It'll pay off I think.

corndo

Why, oh why, can't we be good in at least one major sport???

pfrg999

Quote from: taintlint on January 11, 2006, 08:59:52 pm
Who has been right all preseason and up til now? Me!!!!! Who refuses to stroke Heath? Me!!!!

Man you must have the lowest self-esteem of anyone I have ever heard... You have to pump yourself up... Gezzz what a joke

hoginla

I'm sick of this.  We suck.  Tons of talent and zero results.
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

Biggus Piggus

Anybody want to guess on the probability the Hogs finish below .500 in the SEC for a fifth consecutive season?
[CENSORED]!

maniax22bolts20

Davis missed the FT. Hogs Inbounds pass to Don't Tell Jefferson who is fouled.Jefferson missed the flipping  FREE THROW !!! LSU hit 2 FT on the other end. We are 0-2 SEC. LSU wins 63-58. Utterly pathetic effort. HEATH should keep them in BWA overnight shooting untill they tear arm muscles.

Tylerhog

SultanofSwine

BP, will you shoot me an e-mail when baseball is ready to start?

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Yeah, Jefferson is a MUCH better PG than MCCURDY.. :puke:

PLAY MCCURDY!!!!!!!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

HawgLover08

Arkansas needs a new coach. Just keep Heath for recruiting.

hogsgrl09

Quote from: taintlint on January 11, 2006, 08:56:38 pm
Quote from: hogsgrl09 on January 11, 2006, 08:55:33 pm
Quote from: taintlint on January 11, 2006, 08:54:56 pm
I'll be accepting "YOU HAVE BEEN RIGHT ALL ALONG"

ur not right.

Oh really? This team is better than last years? It really looks that way!!!!!!!

shut up. no one cares if you r right or wrong bout anything.

if u were a tru hog fan you would have hope in them being good and winning games and actually pull for them!....not bashing the whole time.
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

TuckFexas

We suck. Stan Heath is not the answer. I really thought we were a better team this year....(insert multiple curse words here)
Famous quote.
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com
Become my friend on Facebook: www.facebook.com
The post above may or may not accurately reflect the views of TuckFexas.
Yes, they let me out of the Tavern on a day pass.

DuckDuster

That giant sucking sound you hear is coming from F'ville.
Damn I hate LSU

Adam Stokes

At least we held them to 0-8 from three point range.   :D

musiccityhog

Your name? Fletch F. Fletch
Your Address? Seven
Your occupation? I'm a Shepherd

leavenworth1

Heath sure is a nice guy, I think we should keep him around for a few more years.  If Stan decides to leave, I hear my 5th grade camp counselor (also a really nice guy) is wanting to break into basketball coaching.  Aw shucks, lost another one. 

pfrg999

That my friends is HORRIBLE... THe MSU was Horrible... 8-8 at best in the SEC... more like 4-12

Zen_Hog

Adam Stokes

HawgLover08

Quote from: ajs15razorman on January 11, 2006, 09:02:41 pm
At least we held them to 0-8 from three point range. :D
That's sad...they don't even have to hit a trey to beat our sorry asses.

PHill94

Arkansas will not even sniff at the NCAA tourney this year because though this loss hurts Vandy is gunna drive that knife so far in our hearts that we will never be the same. just kills me that i didn't take LSU in the points. thats a full proof get rich quick scheme, just bet against Arkansas. Does anybody remember the last time Arkansas won in fayetville at anything?

hoginla

I guess Nolan is having a good laugh somewhere in NW Arkansas
September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

pfrg999

And Taint ...were are you now?.... You don't seem to want to repond to all of us now you joke of a fan... freakin loser

missippihog

Time for a new coach. Heath has worn out his welcome!

maniax22bolts20

Florida tonight 75 MSU 60 by the way.

DuckDuster

when will "nice" and "below average" stop being used to describe the HOGS!!

Hogs4Ever