Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This team is unbelievable!

Started by HeyHogs, January 30, 2018, 09:26:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HeyHogs

Cannot even play 40 minutes without completely laying an egg. 💩💩💩

Sickening.. 🤮

cableguy

I'm hot at CMA for the starting lineup that he put out there in the 2nd half. How can you start a player who struggles to hit a layup? He is almost sabotaging the team chances to win. That got to affect the team mentally when he starts someone that is not a top 8 player on the team.

mckinneyhog5

:puke:
Quote from: HeyHogs on January 30, 2018, 09:26:54 pm
Cannot even play 40 minutes without completely laying an egg. 💩💩💩

Sickening.. 🤮
Makes me want to throw up...
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

HeyHogs

Quote from: cableguy on January 30, 2018, 09:33:46 pm
I'm hot at CMA for the starting lineup that he put out there in the 2nd half. How can you start a player who struggles to hit a layup? He is almost sabotaging the team chances to win. That got to affect the team mentally when he starts someone that is not a top 8 player on the team.
Agreed

Coach has to remove his head from his A and play the players who know their roles.

golfinpig

MA's substitution patterns have NEVER made sense. If a player hits 3 or 4 baskets in a row you can bet the farm he will be taken out at the next break.

golfinpig

Orlando Cook should never see the floor. He can't shoot or drive or rebound. I had rather see Gabe.

batmanfan

Who is actually entertained by this team???
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

Mr. Porkleone

How bout this

This team still sucks on the road

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: golfinpig on January 30, 2018, 10:00:09 pm
Orlando Cook should never see the floor. He can't shoot or drive or rebound. I had rather see Gabe.
I was saying the same thing.

phadedhawg

I don't care what combo you put out there, we can't shoot and we are small inside.  We can beat non conference teams but the SEC will continue to expose us. 

Need to quit recruiting boys, and go get some men if we want to win.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: golfinpig on January 30, 2018, 10:00:09 pm
you have 40 posts over 7 years you would atleast think you could spell a guys name right. Oh wait you only post when it's convenient for you.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

b-ball coach

Quote from: golfinpig on January 30, 2018, 09:57:45 pm
MA's substitution patterns have NEVER made sense. If a player hits 3 or 4 baskets in a row you can bet the farm he will be taken out at the next break.
Baffles me some nights, but he goes with the "hot hand."

HeyHogs

Coach V. Slocombe

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 30, 2018, 10:04:10 pm
you have 40 posts over 7 years you would atleast think you could spell a guys name right. Oh wait you only post when it's convient for you.
Or spell convenient huh Banner?
I don't put on the uniform to play the game, I put on the uniform to win the game.   Larry Bird
Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.  Vince Lombardi

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 30, 2018, 10:11:57 pm
I know you are but what..  Ah forget it.
You get on a message board and put poop emojis about our hogs minutes after they lose. Just how stupid are you?

I want my fries fresh next time boy.

HeyHogs

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 30, 2018, 10:16:40 pm
You get on a message board and put poop emojis about our hogs minutes after they lose. Just how stupid are you?

Correction the 💩 was posted early in the second half.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: HeyHogs on January 30, 2018, 10:20:04 pm
Correction the 💩 was posted early in the second half.
Oh so you're a gutless coward quitter? Figures

HeyHogs

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorback_Mack on January 30, 2018, 10:16:40 pm

Fresh fries boy
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.