Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Burns

Started by jm, November 07, 2006, 09:03:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jm

Does starting Casey Dick this week have an impact on Kodi Burns' decision? ???

gopigsgo

No, Burns has said that he isn't afraid of the competition and I believe him. Come on Kodi give us the word. Be a hog and you'll never regret it!

SpiceIslandHog

I think this helps us with Kodi. All along people have assumed Kodi would be behind Mitch on the depth chart and he would only have 2 years as a starter even if he redshirts. I still think Mitch has a huge upside, but showing a chink in the goldenboy's armor makes it seem a lot more possible that Kodi would get playing time OVER Mitch, which is the big selling point for Kodi.

mj4president

Kodi is an Auburn Tiger.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

sowmonella

Quote from: mj4president on November 07, 2006, 09:17:33 pm
Kodi is an Auburn Tiger.

And we take your word on this because?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hawgballz

Quote from: sowmonella on November 07, 2006, 09:22:17 pm
Kodi is an Auburn Tiger.

He is much closer to the situation than you are.
Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

sickboy1138

Quote from: HawgBall06 on November 07, 2006, 10:08:19 pm
Quote from: sowmonella on November 07, 2006, 09:22:17 pm
Kodi is an Auburn Tiger.

He is much closer to the situation than you are.

What are you...his p.r.? 

Hugehogsfan

I thought that he and Lee were going to the same school?  Didn't I read on here the other day that you thought that Lee was leaning towards the Hogs now?  Just wondering.

razorhoggs

I also believe he will leave for the plains, call it a gut feeling. I still think that Ziemba comes her though. Also as I ahve said before do not overlook the possibility of Nathan Dick coming in and redshirting.

1CavHog

Quote from: razorhoggs on November 08, 2006, 09:05:35 am
I also believe he will leave for the plains, call it a gut feeling. I still think that Ziemba comes her though. Also as I ahve said before do not overlook the possibility of Nathan Dick coming in and redshirting.

Would Dick re-committ from Rice this late in the game?

Hugehogsfan

Why would his brother come here if Casey has been so disrespected?  sarcasm

mtownhog

I've also heard that Kodi is a lean towards Auburn, but nothing is set in stone

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: mtownhog on November 08, 2006, 10:38:17 am

Kodi stated 2 days ago he is 50/50 and can't figure out how everyone know's where he is going when he doesn't even know exactly which school he will be attending.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Swino

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 08, 2006, 11:25:40 am

Kodi stated 2 days ago he is 50/50 and can't figure out how everyone know's where he is going when he doesn't even know exactly which school he will be attending.

Look for an announcement soon

Hog Fan 51

We will see Kodi Burns in Fayetville Next year. Too bad it will be in a AU uniform.
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

mtownhog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 08, 2006, 11:25:40 am

I talked to a graduate of Northside a few days ago who still keeps in touch with Kodi, she said he still hasn't made up his mind but auburn may have a very slight edge.

Supermark101

November 08, 2006, 04:19:28 pm #17 Last Edit: November 08, 2006, 04:25:23 pm by Supermark101
Quote from: Hugehogsfan on November 08, 2006, 10:23:56 am

How was he disrespected? He was hurt to start the year, then the golden boy had to get his shot. Casey practiced well and earned his spot. He replaced someone who was 7-0. Soulds to me like Casey has a lot of respect on the hill.

Edit....

Wait nevermind......I'd didn't read enough of your post to get to your sarcasm. :P

Rooka

I like that kodi comes here.  Mustain coming out shows that Burns will at least have a chance to fight for the starting position.  Plus apparently his visit to Auburn was this Saturday, but if the decision is tomorrow he will not be making that trip.

SultanofSwine

He could also be making the announcement prior to the trip to set some good times for his visit. I hope he is a hog but have no idea where he will land.

SpaHog

Quote from: Supermark101 on November 08, 2006, 04:19:28 pm

How was he disrespected? He was hurt to start the year, then the golden boy had to get his shot. Casey practiced well and earned his spot. He replaced someone who was 7-0. Soulds to me like Casey has a lot of respect on the hill.

sar-casm  / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony. 
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms. 

Supermark101

Quote from: SpaHog on November 08, 2006, 04:24:00 pm
Quote from: Supermark101 on November 08, 2006, 04:19:28 pm

sar-casm  / Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sahr-kaz-uhm] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony. 
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms. 

I get jokes ::) :razorback:

Gushugger

Burns is an Auburn Tiger and I'm glad.  I don't think he is any better than Robert Jackson coming out of HS.  I'd much rather have Simpson at Shiloh or Nathan Dick.  Mallett of course but no chance.  The guys I want fit Malzahn's offense that should be implemented over the next few years. 

Hillis4heisman

Look for an announcement soon
[/quote]
Post of the day as far as Im concerned...He called it before anyone else heard about the new conference

Cosby

i definately think dick getting the start this week is playing a part in this. it just shows that our coaching staff is committed to playing the best player. i'm also really optimistic though. If we do get him, think about how much stability we're going to have at qb for the next 4 or 5 years. that'd be awesome.

Supermark101

Can Burns play safety? ;D

yraciv