Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

247 Ranking 2020

Started by logand02, March 14, 2018, 03:11:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

logand02

Cavtastic Voyage

Quote from: logand02 on March 14, 2018, 03:11:04 pm
https://247sports.com/college/arkansas/Bolt/Two-from-inside-state-many-Arkansas-Razorback-offers-dot-the-Top247-for-2020-116228811

Any one have information on the young man from Hazen?

I'm from hazen and I've seen him play several times. He's a really big strong kid. He's every bit of 6"5 6"6 230. I think he's benching around 330. For his size he has good speed, around a 4.7 I believe. I think he projects as a tight end. He has good hands. The scary thing about him is he really should be 2021 class. He skipped the 9th grade and moved to 10th. I believe what he did last year he did as a 14 year old. So he's still growing into his body. And I wouldn't be surprised if he gets bigger. He's smart kid and a hard worker. I don't expect him to do anything but get better. Stronger, faster, etc.

Ā 

blu

"But it is no shame to suffer for being a Christian. Praise God for the privilege of being called by His name!"  I Peter 4:16

OneTuskOverTheLineā„¢

Quote from: Cavtastic Voyage on March 16, 2018, 12:29:53 pm
I'm from hazen and I've seen him play several times. He's a really big strong kid. He's every bit of 6"5 6"6 230. I think he's benching around 330. For his size he has good speed, around a 4.7 I believe. I think he projects as a tight end. He has good hands. The scary thing about him is he really should be 2021 class. He skipped the 9th grade and moved to 10th. I believe what he did last year he did as a 14 year old. So he's still growing into his body. And I wouldn't be surprised if he gets bigger. He's smart kid and a hard worker. I don't expect him to do anything but get better. Stronger, faster, etc.
You can certainly see why they moved him up a grade. He was a full grown man in Jr High.!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.