Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game day!

Started by BannerMountainMan, November 23, 2017, 07:33:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

This is the day we have all been waiting for! The day Arkansas breaks onto the national scene! If it happens then that's amazing, if it doesn't then that's good too, it's just a learning experience that will tremendously help us later in the season! We have beeen waiting patiently for the sleeping giant to awake, and I believe today the Jaylen Barford does just that. Happy Thanksgiving and goodluck to all our hogs!! 
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorod

Looking forward to the game today. Hoping for a big win!
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

mj4president

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 23, 2017, 07:33:18 am
This is the day we have all been waiting for! The day Arkansas breaks onto the national scene! If it happens then that's amazing, if it doesn't then that's good too, it's just a learning experience that will tremendously help us later in the season! We have beeen waiting patiently for the sleeping giant to awake, and I believe today the Jaylen Barford does just that. Happy Thanksgiving and goodluck to all our hogs!! 

It's when we mop the floor with UNC is when that day will be, not with Oklahoma.

Roy doesn't want us, that I know. He knows we'll slaughter them.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

Cmheinley

Did you guys know that Arkansas plays a football game on the Friday after Thanksgiving? Apparently people used to look forward to it. All I can think about is a Razorback win vs Oklahoma and UNC. Well, that and the fifteen pounds of food I intend on wrecking today. Happy Thanksgiving brethren and WPS!!

Breems

It's the most wonderful time of the year! Let's do this.

Time to huddle in the corner at the in-laws and watch as much of the game as possible.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Amityvillehogger

I'm just glad that we will get a better idea where we stand today.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Fan701

Really been looking forward to this day.  I sure hope we don't lay an egg.

Razorod

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on November 23, 2017, 09:15:05 am
I'm just glad that we will get a better idea where we stand today.
Me too. I think the next three days will give us a good barometer of who and where we are as a team. Hoping for at least 2-1, would love to get on a real roll and run the table in the tourney; though without Cook and Garland available, that's probably a little much to ask.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

1highhog

TexArkHogFan

I know I'm looking ahead, but if we beat Oklahoma, then we play at 2:30 Friday, the same time as the Hogs football are on.  They have already announced the basketball game will not be televised, ESPN3 only and I am sure the radio broadcast will be on the football game also.  I cannot get ESPN3 for some reason.  I'm on Cable One and it shows it to be a provider but when I log in using Cable one I get a "fail" message.  Does anyone know where I might be able to get a radio broadcast of the basketball game.  As a last resort, I might try to get Tune In from  the North Carolina site but then I will have to listen to NC broadcasters but that might be my only choice.  I'm pretty sure all Arkansas stations will be carrying ARSN on the football game.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

HawgnCorona

Quote from: Cmheinley on November 23, 2017, 09:00:41 am
Did you guys know that Arkansas plays a football game the Friday after Thanksgiving? Apparently people used to look forward to it. All I can think about is a Razorback win vs Oklahoma and UNC. Well, that and the fifteen pounds of food I intend on wrecking today. Happy Thanksgiving brethren and WPS!!

Now, why would you go and throw cold water on such a hot topic. It is like pulling scab from a wound!? We trying not let that reality get in the way of this one.

Oh well gobble, gobble.
Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all your getting, get understanding." --   Proverbs 4:7

"Live justly, love mercy and to walk humbly with the Most High."-- Micah 6:8

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on November 23, 2017, 09:42:48 am
I know I'm looking ahead, but if we beat Oklahoma, then we play at 2:30 Friday, the same time as the Hogs football are on.  They have already announced the basketball game will not be televised, ESPN3 only and I am sure the radio broadcast will be on the football game also.  I cannot get ESPN3 for some reason.  I'm on Cable One and it shows it to be a provider but when I log in using Cable one I get a "fail" message.  Does anyone know where I might be able to get a radio broadcast of the basketball game.  As a last resort, I might try to get Tune In from  the North Carolina site but then I will have to listen to NC broadcasters but that might be my only choice.  I'm pretty sure all Arkansas stations will be carrying ARSN on the football game.
that's stupid
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hawgball40

The second round game won't be televised? that's dumb.

Pinto

Source? Very doubtful this is true

TexArkHogFan

That's what the schedule says, but when I went to the ESPN site and checked the ESPN schedule for Friday it  does say PK80 at 2:30.  Probably won't know for sure until today's game.  If we play NC I don't see how they can not televise it, but if it's Portland, I don't know.
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: Pinto on November 23, 2017, 11:05:18 am
Source? Very doubtful this is true
Check the schedule at the top of this forum.  Also, the schedule on Razorbacks.com

The_Iceman

Pinto

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on November 23, 2017, 11:12:02 am
  Check the schedule at the top of this forum.  Also, the schedule on Razorbacks.com

If we lose it will be on ESPN3

sadhogfan

Quote from: Breems on November 23, 2017, 09:00:59 am
Time to huddle in the corner at the in-laws and watch as much of the game as possible.

This is literally my afternoon. :-)

old_school_hawg

Lol... Same here! I'm going to be the quietest son in law!!!... We usually take the kids to the movies after the feast. I fully prepared to watch on my phone with my earbuds in the theater!!!
"I tried being reasonable. I didn't like it."-Clint Eastwood

"Life is hard. It's harder if you're stupid." -John Wayne

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

b-ball coach

Great day to feel relevant again after Football season! Win or lose today it's going to be fun and entertaining basketball. If they figure out the rotation and play Gafford more minutes we maybe scary good. Thanks Mike for bringing us back to the conversation- WPS!

Dominicanhog

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 23, 2017, 11:26:33 am
Looking good!

I liked em from the start.. I think the Hog on front is unique and we should show it off...

Fan701

Jeez, the line is all the way up to -3.  Lots of money going on Ok.

checkraiser88

Quote from: Fan701 on November 23, 2017, 03:50:22 pm
Jeez, the line is all the way up to -3.  Lots of money going on Ok.

Good deal! It means we will win probably

razCzar

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 23, 2017, 11:26:33 am
Looking good!
Best of the bunch, wouldn't you say?

GO get'em HOGS!