Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Head Coach Openings

Started by Tim Harris, December 06, 2008, 08:39:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tim Harris

Now that Nutt is no longer in the running at Auburn and Peterson said no to MSU who are the front runners?

I still think Jimbo Fisher will end up at Auburn and MSU will get either Graham or Gill.

I have nothing to back either of these up but just wondering what names are still be thrown around that have a legitimate shot at getting these jobs.

RazorNoles

I think Gill would be great for MSU, but I also think Syracuse would be a good fit also. He's got strong ties to the NorthEast.

want2be

I doubt Auburn has given up on Muschamp.......It would be hard for him to give up 3.8 million for five years compared to 1 million waiting on Mack to retire. He would make 14 million MORE in five years !

Rzback

Paul Johnson would be an awesome fit for Mississippi State but why would he leave GA Tech for Starksville?
Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: RazorNoles on December 06, 2008, 08:51:24 am
I think Gill would be great for MSU, but I also think Syracuse would be a good fit also. He's got strong ties to the NorthEast.

I've thought of Gill at MSU too.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15