Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking ahead

Started by Like it is, January 20, 2018, 08:32:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Like it is

Have y'all taken a moment to think about how young we'll be next year ? May be the youngest team MA has ever had ! Only 2 Juniors too! Let's just hope Gafford hangs around to see it !

Captain Morgan

You must be the "There's always next year" fan.

BannerMountainMan

Jones, Hall, Bailey, Gafford will be all improved, hopefully Garland will be able to play, Hope Jalen Harris takes that big step which they say he's the fastest point guard we have had in a longtime just don't think he can shoot, and need big minutes for 3 freshman out of 6 atleast, and hopefully Gabe gets improved, doesn't look so bad, just hoping a few freshman can hit the 3 ball
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

razorpimp

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:35:37 pm
Jones, Hall, Bailey, Gafford will be all improved, hopefully Garland will be able to play, Hope Jalen Harris takes that big step which they say he's the fastest point guard we have had in a longtime just don't think he can shoot, and need big minutes for 3 freshman out of 6 atleast, and hopefully Gabe gets improved, doesn't look so bad, just hoping a few freshman can hit the 3 ball

That's a whole lot of HOPE!  I think you used a form of hope four times in that short post

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 20, 2018, 08:35:37 pm
and just like that I get confirmation that Kevin McPhereson claims Isiah Joe is arguably the most efficient 3 point shooter the hogs have ever signed
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"